For Galaxy Note 20 Ultra Tempered Glass Screen Protector & Camera Lens Cover A++i

boss-79
Community Member

Don't buy from dodgy seller. 

Hi. I bought Galaxy Note 20 Ultra Tempered Glass Screen Protector & Camera Lens Cover A++ for my mobile it took up to a month to arrive l kept sending messages asking when its coming same reply its coming. I ended up receiving it just few days before 30day complaint cut off.

I just stuck it on the table for a few days before l fitted it was waiting for a Wallet before using this phone as l didn't want to drop it.

I finally fitted it and the finger print sensor won't work so l look on YouTube and this Asian guy said these Glass covers are **bleep** and don't buy them and show you why in his Video.

So l contacted Jane in Hongkong led1920go buy ebay message and she said she was sorry and would send new one.

Now this started in January and now its May. And because its over 30days they new l could do anything with it.

This Jane constantly lies and l just want everyone to know how dodgy this company is.

They have that they have 98.2% positive but l don't believe this because even when l don't say anything on the reply how good was the seller. Mine already say that lt was a positive experience and good item and l never said nothing.  

Message 1 of 4
Latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

For Galaxy Note 20 Ultra Tempered Glass Screen Protector & Camera Lens Cover A++i

Oh @boss-79,

Oh lawks-a-mercy.

•  You cannot "name and shame" on these boards. (See within spoiler below.)

Spoiler

That is in the Community Guidelines (aka Community Rules of Engagement). Admittedly, these are not in plain sight, so you could easily be forgiven for not being aware of these.

Community Guidelines

1. Community is a peer to peer support community. While eBay employees will be on the discussion boards from time to time, the Community is not a dedicated customer service channel.  This is a peer-to-peer support community – inclusive of sellers, buyers and eBay employees. It is a place to get tips and advice from Community members.  If you require assistance directly from eBay Customer Support, please visit our Customer Support portal via the Help & Contact link.
  2. [...]
  3. [...]
  4. [...]
  5. [...]
  6. [...]
  7. [...]
  8. [...]
  9. No naming and shaming. We will not tolerate posting member details or listing information for the purpose of shaming another member.  Additionally, a members’ ID or contact information may not be published.  Any posts containing such information will be edited or removed.  More information regarding eBay’s guidelines about appropriate content can be found in both our Profanity policy and our Member-to-Member contact policy.

(Rubrication mine.)

Also, see Community content policy.

🚫    Not allowed

• Here are some examples of content or actions that aren't permitted in the community content areas (Reviews, Guides, member-created products or product descriptions and comments). These examples provide guidance for self-publishing content on our site but shouldn't be viewed as a complete list.

• Promoting or advertising to buy, sell or trade any product or service listed or located outside of any eBay property (eBay, Half.com, eBay Stores, etc.).
    • Placing published content or products in the wrong category (miscategorisation).
    • Including feedback or comments about other users.

(Rubrication mine.)

•  You should have checked the item immediately. You mention that it arrived just before the 30-day cut-off, so you were aware of the eBay MBG timeframe...

•  When a poorly-made item arrives, I don't quite know why you would have thought that the seller would send you a better quality item. Never accept an offer of a replacement when the original item is of bleepworthy quality. (Ask for full refund instead.)

•  You asked for this replacement in January, and it's now May??? ... and you indicated earlier that you were aware of the 30 day timeframe! Never let a seller string you along like this. Your only option now is to make a PayPal claim under PayPal Buyer Protection. You have six months from the date of the actual transaction. Do not delay. Hopefully you're still within that period.

•  98.2% is atrocious feedback percentage for a high-volume seller. The cut-off percentage that I accept for such sellers is 99.5%.

•  Presumably the seller is based in China. Many buyers on these boards (including me) will not as a rule purchase from Chinese sellers on eBay, as enough of them are notorious (for selling cheap junk or even fakes and doing everything to avoid good customer service) to make buying from them a very dicey prospect. I prefer if possible to support Australian businesses, anyway.

Please go and lodge a PayPal dispute immediately, and good luck! In future, I hope you can avoid the mistakes I've outlined - and hopefully you can in this case get back your money.

Message 2 of 4
Latest reply

I'm confused you got what you ordered,   but because some youtuber says don't buy glass one's its the sellers fault.   You ordered the glass one.   So why has the seller done anything wrong.   

Message 3 of 4
Latest reply

Sugar, I guess you missed this part of the OP -

I finally fitted it and the finger print sensor won't work 

Message 4 of 4
Latest reply