Found an eBay Bug!! Whoo Hoo :-p

I purchased an item last week and the estimted delivery date was today. I went into the feedback section for this item to see if the postage time stars were still there (I dont buy on eBay much anymore). I noticed that the estimated delivery time in the feedback section was stated as the 14th and not the 8th as stated in the My eBay purchased items section? BUG!! LoL

Do I win a prize? (-:

☯Only the Best Things in Life are Free☯
Message 1 of 12
Latest reply
11 REPLIES 11

Duplicate Post

Message 2 of 12
Latest reply

Uh Uh! Cat Frustrated (shaking head) related but two seperate issues Cat Wink

Message 3 of 12
Latest reply

I guess because of easter holidays.

Most things are closed from 9th to 14th.

image host
Message 4 of 12
Latest reply

Go to AP site and read up about delayed services, due to some virus apparently!

Message 5 of 12
Latest reply

@aussietastic wrote:

I purchased an item last week and the estimted delivery date was today. I went into the feedback section for this item to see if the postage time stars were still there (I dont buy on eBay much anymore). I noticed that the estimated delivery time in the feedback section was stated as the 14th and not the 8th as stated in the My eBay purchased items section? BUG!! LoL

Do I win a prize? (-:

It's not a bug. eBay has stated they will protect sellers from over-expectant buyers, such as yourself.

Message 6 of 12
Latest reply

eBay has pushed out the expected delivey date by several days in light of info from AusPost about delays within the postal system

On our listings delivery to our own postcode is now showing as one week (5 business days).  In the past it was 2 business days.

Message 7 of 12
Latest reply

OMG! is English a second language here

My eBay says one date and feedback says another date .. it has nothing to do with virus or anything LoL. There was a virus last week too, I think, when I bought it and it has a shorter date than feedback now. They should both be when I purchased the item Smiley Frustrated

I dont really care .. I am just stating the facts Heart

BUG!!!!!!!  Smiley LOL ha ha

Oh, and the new longer time might be more to do with Easter than virus

Message 8 of 12
Latest reply

@aussietastic wrote:

OMG! is English a second language here

My eBay says one date and feedback says another date .. it has nothing to do with virus or anything LoL. There was a virus last week too, I think, when I bought it and it has a shorter date than feedback now. They should both be when I purchased the item Smiley Frustrated

I dont really care .. I am just stating the facts Heart

BUG!!!!!!!  Smiley LOL ha ha

Oh, and the new longer time might be more to do with Easter than virus

Well, if you know the answer why posit the pseudo-question?

Like most people, eBay are operating on the fly. Like responding to AP notifications from this week. The ones that weren't official last week.

I'm not sure where feedback comes into it - I thought you were talking about expected delivery dates. The 2 are not congruous

Message 9 of 12
Latest reply

@davewil1964 wrote:

Well, if you know the answer why posit the pseudo-question?

Umm... just to annoy you! Smiley Tongue this is a discussion board isnt it? I was mearly pointing out sth that I noticed .. and no one has answered the question why they are different anyway .. and ah derrr when did I answer it? Heart

@davewil1964 wrote:

Like most people, eBay are operating on the fly. Like responding to AP notifications from this week. The ones that weren't official last week.

Well, If eBay is under the pump with a few notice changes .. they may need to change their internal structuring Man Wink

@davewil1964 wrote:

I'm not sure where feedback comes into it - I thought you were talking about expected delivery dates. The 2 are not congruous

Ha Ha maybe you should go have a better look at your My eBay and then the feedback section of an item .. when I purchased the item it had one expected delivery date (listed in My eBay purshased items) then when you go to feedback for the item it says "Did this item arrive on time?" and it shows the estimated delivery time again .. does that mean congruous? Man Frustrated

They both say estimated delivery .. it must be ha ha  Man LOL

Message 10 of 12
Latest reply