Global Shipping Program Ripped Off, Who shipped item to Australia

I recently purchased an item from america using the global shipping program, took 2 months to arrive to australia, when i noticed it had been updated to delivered at 2.00am friday on my ebay purchases page. There was no item.  I went to australia post gave them all 3 tracking numbers provided. Auspost cannot use any of them, opened paypal case. decided in sellers favor because says delivered on ebay system.

heres my problem, EBAY, PAYPAL or the seller cannot tell me who delivered the item in australia (auspost, dhl, toll etc)

so i cannot even see if it waiting at a depot for collection or was delivered to wrong adress. Now this prick in america got to keep my 140$ and highly likely that the item will get returned to him because i cant chase it up!!!

Even when i complained again to paypal, they said they cant even use the tracking numbers provided by pitney-bowes ummm so how can you approve in there favor???? if you cant use the tracking number and cant tell me who delivered the item???

What a Scam

You have lost my business ebay!!!!!

Message 1 of 47
Latest reply
46 REPLIES 46

Re: Global Shipping Program Ripped Off, Who shipped item to Australia

@closet_nerds wrote:

I recently purchased an item from america using the global shipping program, took 2 months to arrive to australia, when i noticed it had been updated to delivered at 2.00am friday on my ebay purchases page. There was no item.  I went to australia post gave them all 3 tracking numbers provided. Auspost cannot use any of them, opened paypal case. decided in sellers favor because says delivered on ebay system.

heres my problem, EBAY, PAYPAL or the seller cannot tell me who delivered the item in australia (auspost, dhl, toll etc)

so i cannot even see if it waiting at a depot for collection or was delivered to wrong adress. Now this **bleep** in america got to keep my 140$ and highly likely that the item will get returned to him because i cant chase it up!!!

Even when i complained again to paypal, they said they cant even use the tracking numbers provided by pitney-bowes ummm so how can you approve in there favor???? if you cant use the tracking number and cant tell me who delivered the item???

What a Scam

You have lost my business ebay!!!!!

I know that this post was some time back but as the thread has been re-activated by another member, I'd just like to add that 3 years later, these delays are still occurring.

Message 41 of 47
Latest reply

c691600
Community Member
Same happened to me says delivered but never seen the package
Message 42 of 47
Latest reply

Perhaps read up on what delivered means in terms of the GSP. There are plenty of threads that contain the information. Even some that aren't nearly a year old.

Message 43 of 47
Latest reply

statton-1
Community Member
I wish I had seen all this before I ordered something for my daughter's birthday and got so excited. I'm having the same problem. My heart just broke.
Message 44 of 47
Latest reply

Hi, I'm in SA as well. Have only just seen some of these threads relating to the gsp. A lot of them have me worried because some items I've bought recently were sent via it. Still waiting on one shipped in May. I know the covid stuff is making things slower but a couple of other items shipped from USA not through gsp have either arrived on time or earlier than expected and same with things from interstate.

From what I can tell with the 17track app is some of it has shipped to here but I guess will have to wait and see, in regards to the one shipped in May I opened a lost mail inquiry hoping that will speed up the process of getting it shipped because it hasn't moved from the shipping centre since May according to the tracking

Message 45 of 47
Latest reply

Let's kill this thread from 2015

Message 46 of 47
Latest reply

Hi everyone,

Due to the age of this thread, it has been closed to further replies. Please feel free to start a new thread HERE if you wish to continue to discuss this topic.

Thank you for understanding.

Message 47 of 47
Latest reply