Heads up for all buyers

Please note when purchasing from sellers, the conditions of which a seller uses ebay to sell goods is stated on every listing!

This condition is as follows:

Seller assumes all responsibility for this listing.

Message 1 of 55
Latest reply
54 REPLIES 54

Re: Heads up for all buyers

Holly cr*p, i dont belive it, i finally worked out to put pictures up from phone!!!, yaaa me!!
*we may be human, but we are still animals*
Message 41 of 55
Latest reply

@bakeandfry wrote:
Holly cr*p, i dont belive it, i finally worked out to put pictures up from phone!!!, yaaa me!!

I think a few someone's might have been put on detention. I guess we'll find out in 24 hours...... point and laugh.gif

Go you!!! Always good to learn something new!!! 

Bouncing_sheep.gif

Message 42 of 55
Latest reply

Must be getting cold out West sheepy I see you're packing a woolly jumper

atheism is a non prophet organization
Message 43 of 55
Latest reply

@colic2bullsgirlore wrote:

Must be getting cold out West sheepy I see you're packing a woolly jumper

It's not too bad at the moment, just nice Autumn weather.....nice of a day, cool of a night. That will change pretty soon though, then I'm need the woolly jumpers!!! (and something to keep me warm too :D)

Message 44 of 55
Latest reply

Doesn't mattter .... I'm here with you, so would you kindly share some of your popcorn and how about another gin and tonic? ........ lol

Message 45 of 55
Latest reply

Did you take an overdose of Nasty Pills doke9756  Or are you mixing them with something?

Message 46 of 55
Latest reply

What I find significant is Dokes gave cinc a spray over 3 days ago, cinc hasn't posted since, but has copped another spray.

I suspect you might be on the right track.

Message 47 of 55
Latest reply

Did you see the serve I copped on the other thread?    I am sure the Mods are being kept busy tonight.

Message 48 of 55
Latest reply

They are by me, at least.

Message 49 of 55
Latest reply

@Anonymous wrote:

Not at all Ebay is not our life and blood here, but perhaps entertaining your vanity is the upmost importance in this case because you are fixated on us. However you do actually sell garbage that perhaps appeals to the dying retro crowds but thats our opinion only and that does not really matter.  Just for your information my Fleabay account is used by many, our staff buy all sorts of stuff (not your junk though) in this office even cheap seeds. WE don't give a rats if Fleabay were to shutdown. 

Do your staff members read the boards doke?

It must make them very proud to see how much much constructive criticism their boss hands out and how he is held in such esteem by other members.

Message 50 of 55
Latest reply