Hi am I entitled to get a refund on the cost of( return postage) for item incorrectly described

coles52
Community Member

Hi am I entitled to get a refund on the cost of( return postage) for item incorrectly described.

I know i will get the cost of the item BUT WHAT THE POSTAGE IT IS GOING TO COST ME TO RETURN IT.

I will end up costing me for the sellers listing the item incorrectly.  Out of pocket $$$$ and nothing to show for it

not right.

Please advise if I can request seller to pay for  listing incorrectly.

Message 1 of 4
Latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Hi am I entitled to get a refund on the cost of( return postage) for item incorrectly described

Why not ask the seller?     The seller may have terms of return.     

Message 2 of 4
Latest reply

Under paypal rules both seller and buyer are out 'one' lot of postage in a case like this.

You return to seller at your cost, they refund you the cost of the item and original postage in total.

A good seller will pay for return postage when it is an error on thier behalf, but they are not required to do so by paypal.

You can't please all the people all the time, so now I just please myself

Message 3 of 4
Latest reply

I will ask.  Thank you 

Message 4 of 4
Latest reply