Hi eBay I have been given a birthday voucher for 10% discount. Can I use this on auction items? How?

My birthday is this week and I have just received an eBay email with a voucher for a discount, can I use this on Any item store wide and what about auction items ? Thank you for explaining to me how to use the voucher code in an auction !

sincerely a happy customer,

Message 1 of 13
Latest reply
12 REPLIES 12

Re: Hi eBay I have been given a birthday voucher for 10% discount. Can I use this on auction items?

I got one this year but maybe that's because I'm a belligerent OAP...................internet01.gif 

"Start me up I'll never stop......"
Message 11 of 13
Latest reply

Re: Hi eBay I have been given a birthday voucher for 10% discount. Can I use this on auction items?

Fine thanks my friend P . I trust all is well with you? I must look @ some of your books. Keep an eye out for my fave genre "The End Of The World As We Know It" apocalypse fiction. BTW my elderly Dad lost my copy of "The Death Of Grass" by John Christopher. Do you have one? Cheers; K.

Just googled the J Croce songs  TY! Not me, but nice!

Message 12 of 13
Latest reply

I don't have that one. i do have some Christopher and some JG Ballard.

Message 13 of 13
Latest reply