Buying
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Item not received

Hi all, paid for an item on 14th this month, posted from QLD to NSW. Item still not received as of this date. Seller has sent the item as it can be tracked to Aust Post depot in Sydney, but that's where it stops. Contacted Aust Post and they said the...

Item no authentic - return and refund protocol

Hi,I purchased an item 19/6 and after receiving it and having it confirmed it is not an authentic peice.The seller has agreed to refund me via paypal however they have asked me to return it first then they will refund me via pay pal.Is this normal pr...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Any way to exclude high postage items from saved searches?

Hi all I have set up a heap of saved searches (mainly for cd's) in my ebay. As further information I am located in Australia. There are basically 3 types of posatge for me, most from the UK or EU predominately from estocks are very cheap postage (fre...

shrill bidding

I have noticed a diamond jewellery seller is regularly using other accounts to pump up the auction price. I have reported them to Ebay via the normal Report Item tab many times over the past months but this seller still gets to sell. What is the poin...

refunds

Hi, I have purchased an item and paid for it on the 15/6 I message the seller to find out if it was posted so lucky i did as it was not posted only then was i told the item I brought is not in the color I had chosen as they were robbed and were waiti...

paypal reversal payment lose item?

Hi recently i bought a item for $600 with a echeck in paypal i thought it went all good coz it said the money had been trasnfered and the money was taken out but i got a email saying i had insuffient funds now Your PayPal Bank Funding payment cannot ...

Checkout Redirect to Mobile Version

Is this happening to anyone else? It's really starting to bug me... I'm on my desktop, using Chrome as the browser, and if I try to purchase something the checkout redirects to the mobile / app version, the layout and flow is completely different and...

Resolved! Spend $200 get a $50 voucher

With regard to this offer that gives you a $50 voucher if you spend $200 by the end of tommorow (29/6). If i bid on an auction and it sells for less than $200 (ending time is tomorrow morning) - can I still add the auction item to my 'shopping trolle...

Seller not releasing the product

Hey Everyone- Quick one. I've purchaed a product from a private seller. They are refusing to release the product becasue Paypal is telling them it could be up to 21 days before they receive payment. Who is in the right here? Should they be allowed to...

Paying by echeck miss sale coupon price?question

hey guys so i wanna buy something by using a echeck i never used this option before the place i buying from has 20% coupon thing which ends today but they will get the money in 3-5 days so does that mean i still eligible for the discount or can they ...

Is anyone heard that e-bay not refund to the buyer because the tracking postage no full address give

Hi, I get a problem with ebay, I bought a handbag but it is not like the seller described so I returned this item to the seller, seller told me ebay automatically reversed the payment already once I put the case opened. E-bay give me a hardship becau...

Worrying about return

I purchased shoes for $560 (yes I know) and there was clear damage when I took them out of the box. They are also a different model to the one advertised and have the wrong box. I tried to be nice to the seller so the return would be smooth but she o...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 32 replies
  • 0 Helpful