How do I complain about a listing which is not as described by seller (in good working order)

I want a listing removed and seller checked as the listing is for a car part described as in good working order where the picture shows otherwise. It would be useless because two captive nuts are missing thus not allowing the upper plenum to be attached. 

Seller assumes all responsibility for this listing.
Message 1 of 6
Latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

How do I complain about a listing which is not as described by seller (in good working order)

If you want to complain about it there's a "report" button just above where you found the item number.

Note. Not eBay here just members like yourself.

"Start me up I'll never stop......"
Message 2 of 6
Latest reply

lyndal1838
Honored Contributor

Ebay is unlikely to do anything unless you have bought the item and have proof it is not as described.   They do not remove items just on the sayso of another member who could have an axe to grind with the seller.

Message 3 of 6
Latest reply

@bil.bine.yp5hbclli9 wrote:

I want a listing removed and seller checked as the listing is for a car part described as in good working order where the picture shows otherwise. It would be useless because two captive nuts are missing thus not allowing the upper plenum to be attached. 

Seller assumes all responsibility for this listing.

Have you contacted the seller and confirmed that the part is missing the nuts and it's not just in the photo, and that they know this means the part is useless? 

This would always be my first step, anyway, rather than automatically assume the seller is being deliberately misleading - presuming there are no extenuating factors to the situation. 

Message 4 of 6
Latest reply

ole mate........ copy and paste the item number please

TELL ME AND I WILL FORGET, SHOW ME AND I MAY REMEMBER,, INVOLVE ME AND I WILL UNDERSTAND Confucius 450bc
Message 5 of 6
Latest reply

They did.      But the mod deleted it.

Message 6 of 6
Latest reply