How do I find out the name and address of someone I bought an item from and I want to return it

I can not find their name anywhere and she was so nasty I really want to return it.

Message 1 of 7
Latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

How do I find out the name and address of someone I bought an item from and I want to return it

Click on the transaction in question and then click on return this item.

Message 2 of 7
Latest reply

It depends on the reason for wanting to return - is there something wrong with the item itself?
Message 3 of 7
Latest reply

Yes it was falling apart.

Message 4 of 7
Latest reply

In that case, you can follow the advice above to open a return request. The seller will have a few days to provide an acceptable solution - ideally they will accept the return and the address will be provided once they do (it's better to return items in cases like this via offical channels, as if you send it back just by gaining the return address through other means, you can compromise your buyer protection if you later need to use it). 

Message 5 of 7
Latest reply

You don't seem to have much luck either as a buyer or seller. Just been reading your feedback left for

others, and wonder if it's karma ๐Ÿ™‚

Message 6 of 7
Latest reply

Smiley LOL my thoughts exactly!

Message 7 of 7
Latest reply