Buying
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

NEVER TRUST Ebay buyer protection,you will lose

Ebay deals,don't trust.Been scammed for alot of money this week and protection,forget it.The seller probably has my money and they have the same one listed on another site and we weren't finished the deal yet. Ebay promised a quick refund,but since t...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 21 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Sellers bidding on their own auctions

Why are some dishonest sellers still allowed to bid on their own auctions from a seperate account while Ebay allow it to happen.There have been several incidences over the past few weeks and is prompting me to close my account and shop elsewhere.

Mouse over zoom broken firefox

For the last few weeks I cannot zoom an image usnig mouse over in firefox on my main computer. Edge works OK and the image mouse over does the zoom. Firefox on my 2nd compter works OK. The exact same page has the mouse over zoom working. On my 2nd co...

Resolved! How do I report false advertising that applies to several sellers of similar items?

Several sellers have external power packs listed as 50000 mAh. This is clearly an absurd figure as there is no way that amount of storage would fit into the size of the packs, given the current Li-ion technology. It is 50 Ah, more than a car battery ...

• 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Misrepresented Item for sale

Is anyone else experiencing disappointment when they have received their item from an ebay sale. Of late I have noted that may sellers are incorrectly describing their items and the end product has left me very disgruntled. I dont like returning item...

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Best budget precision screwdriver kit

Hi guys, Just wondering if anyone has experience with some of the precision screwdriver kits?I have bought one before (as displayed below). However the screwdriver attachments were very poorly molded, and often didn't even work. I really just want so...

s-l1600.jpg

Why are ebay endorsing FedEx? Rant!

Ive had recent problems with items not arriving on time from the US. When i have tracked the item I see that it arrives in Australia with no problem and then all progress stops. The first time I enqiured with ebay, they tell me the item has been tran...

• 52 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Resolved! Confused!

Made an offer on item from the US and seller accepted the price but the shipping cost was not included on listing. Asked seller for shipping cost but got no reply!!! Then requested seller to cancel the order which they did. Do you think seller is obl...

General Issues with eBay

Hi, I couldn't find an appropriate section for this so I decided to post this here.I've been doing a little shopping on eBay and I have some concerns. 1. The selling of counterfeit items.It's not only counterfeit items, it's things like misleading de...

• 8 replies
  • 1 Helpful