Buying
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

REFUND

Hi, i bought something by mistake, i am trying to get my money back, i followed the steps of refund, i send the product back but provide the postal code, its been two weeks, i still didnt hear anything from seller !!!!!

User avatar by Community Member
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

'Sort By' drop menu broken?

Is it me or is the 'sort by' menu broken? I can't get it to work on either Edge or Firefox. edit: just tried Chrome - no luck there either.

Resolved! Deliberately evading questions to avoid disclosing issues?

I am looking for an iphone. I have emailed some that I'm interested in, asking questions such as: - has it ever had water damage- has it ever been repaired or had a screen replaced? I ask because I want to be informed. I have noticed that some seller...

Ebay denies existance of lines in their own policy and refuses to enforce return item postage refund

Long story short a seller has manipulated the loopholes and flaws within ebay return process and tried to trick me to return an item without tracking, I returned with tracking but since the seller didnt provide me with the postage label ebay are refu...

Paypal Return Shipping Reimbursement with a Claim

Does anyone know if you can claim return shipping when it is the subject of a buyer complaint? I bought a defective item from the UK, seller will not refund or replace I raised a complaint, Paypal say return with online tracking for a full refund. Un...

WHY don't you want anybody to contact you via email, if I have a problem with my account WHICH I DO

I just dont get it - WHY do you make it so hard to contact ebay via email, its virtually IMPOSSIBLE, its a total joke, your sytem is designed to throw the buyer into a circle going around and around and of course there is NO access to email ebay at a...

GenTrax 7.5Kva Generator

Just wondering if anyone has purchased one of these generators as they are flooding ebay at a very reasonable price. There seems to be no independent reviews on them despite my attempts to find one through google searching. If you have one would you ...

• 34 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Is anyone else getting fed up with not knowing whether a seller will deliver to a PO Box (Australia)

I am finding that a buyer needs to commit to buy before finding out delivery arrangements. I prefer delivery PO box as it is more secure and more convenient. If I decide not to purchase when I find out that the delivery is inappropriate, I run the ri...

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful