Checkout

Hi,

I am just if someone can answer with my question. I am about to pay the stuffs that I have ordered so it took me to the checkout. Once on the check out, I kept receiving a note saying "Something went wrong.Please try to check out again. I have also been given an error codes. What should I do?

Is it my account only or it is globally something wrong?

Your help is greatly appreciated.

Thank you!

Message 1 of 4
Latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Checkout

Try clearing cache and cookies and rebooting your computer. Also if you're using IE as a browser, switch to Firefox or Chrome.

"Start me up I'll never stop......"
Message 2 of 4
Latest reply

Checkout

It once happened to me and when I tried again later the message had disappeared without me doing anything.

Just recently I also got an error with PayPal. I tried to pay with PayPal and it said PayPal was not available and to try again later and then asked me to enter cc details. I waited a few minutes and could pay fine, although on eBay it said "payment pending" for a few minutes.

Message 3 of 4
Latest reply

Checkout

I'm having the exact same issue. It's so frustrating!!

I've contacted eBay and Paypal. This is definitely an eBay issue. Apparently it can be fixed if we can access the "classic site" but I have yet been able to find it (it's no longer available on the bottom links). My Paypal works fine because I can pay for anything outside of eBay or when paying for eBay items individually.

I've cleared cache/cookie/history. Tried turning my PC on and off. Tried changing user registration from AU to US and back to AU. Tried changing delivery address too. Tried using my phone to checkout. Tried using a different browser. Even tried checking out as a Guest with a totally different address, name, email and phone number - and SAME ISSUE KEEPS HAPPENING! 

The only way around it is to pay for the damn items one by one individually - which is annoying, time consuming and if the items are less than $30 or $50 each, you lose out on various discounts too.

The new site sux. At least give us access to the old classic site **bleep** if they can't get their **bleep** together

Message 4 of 4
Latest reply