How do i know whether my package is coming from china or not?

So i order a watch from last week and seller sent it 51 minutes later. However because the address being parcel collect adress, i thought i should get notified it is coming but there isn't so i deemed i must be sent by a street PO Box. But it has been a week and still no notification that my package has been sorted and there only be a possibility that it comes from China. But i still need to wait till next week in order to claim to ebay. Is there anyway i can find out whether my watch is coming from China or not because i still want it but i'm afraid it might never arrive and seller keeps telling me to wait.

Message 1 of 16
Latest reply
15 REPLIES 15

Re: How do i know whether my package is coming from china or not?

................sigh, there goes my keyboard again......................original.gif

"Start me up I'll never stop......"
Message 11 of 16
Latest reply

I do hope our resident rodent aficionado doesn't read that.

She will naturally assume the owner of the derriere was encouraged into donating the aforesaid part of its anatomy.

Does ratsak impregnate the tissues?

Message 12 of 16
Latest reply

I believe ratsak often does. It's that anticoagulating quality which does the mischief, so that the active ingredient is present in the non-clotting blood and other fluids which pool into the tissues and interstitial fluids.

The bags would, of course, have to carry a health warning. "DO NOT EAT YOUR RATTE BUMBAG."

... When it comes to derrière donation by representatives of the Rattus genus, who's to say why each individual decides to go through with it? It might be a religious act of martyrdom; it might be out of a social conscience (The World Needs Ratte BUMBAGS And I Must Do My Bit); it might be out of despair; it might be because rats addicted to methamphetamines have cognitive impairment which might... just might... be a factor...

Message 13 of 16
Latest reply

All the kudos,in all the world,that ever was

Message 14 of 16
Latest reply

@countessalmirena

The bags would, of course, have to carry a health warning. "DO NOT EAT YOUR RATTE BUMBAG."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It is Tide Pods all over again

Message 15 of 16
Latest reply

@luihoan_0 wrote:

So i order a watch from last week and seller sent it 51 minutes later. However because the address being parcel collect adress, i thought i should get notified it is coming but there isn't so i deemed i must be sent by a street PO Box. But it has been a week and still no notification that my package has been sorted and there only be a possibility that it comes from China. But i still need to wait till next week in order to claim to ebay. Is there anyway i can find out whether my watch is coming from China or not because i still want it but i'm afraid it might never arrive and seller keeps telling me to wait.

Basically, it doesn't matter where the watch is coming from.

It is as DG said. When you bought it, it would have had an estimated date of arrival or a date range listed there in the ad.

That's what matters, that is what you need to look at.

If the estimated date range is next week some time, then it is too early to be getting in a flap. Of course the seller has asked you to wait. The seller has marked it as sent & you have your estimated arrival date so wait for that.

However, if it does not arrive in that estimated time frame, do not let the seller fob you off, telling you it needs extra time as it is coming from overseas. (if it is). Sellers know where their items are when they list, so their ETA should normally take that into account.

Of course, the post being as it is, there's no harm in giving the seller a few days grace just in case things are running slightly late but I personally think a week extra is enough.

Message 16 of 16
Latest reply