Buying
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Is it just me?

This is what my "Purchase History" looks like:I just got some parcels and went to leave FB. The only way to find the right item is to click each entry that looks about right and then to come back again to leave FB. Considering that I have lots of pur...

purchase history.JPG
User avatar by Community Member
  • 7 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Clam to be AU sellers but will not post to AU PO Boxes? Why?

We only have an AU PO Box, no mail/courier delivery to our home - so I always pick sellers that claim to be AU sellers and claim to offer AU post delivery - but I find in the checkout (or even after payment) that many will not post to an AU PO Box - ...

• 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful

How do i know whether my package is coming from china or not?

So i order a watch from last week and seller sent it 51 minutes later. However because the address being parcel collect adress, i thought i should get notified it is coming but there isn't so i deemed i must be sent by a street PO Box. But it has bee...

• 15 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Advanced Search Error

When I try to do 'Find a member' Advanced Search, I constantly get this error : We're sorry. We can't continue because of one of the following reasons:The numbers entered don't match the image. Please change the image and try again.But the numbers ma...

No heading/description on front page?

Is it me, or does the front page give "Your resent viewed items," "your watched items," all the "Recommended for you," "Deals for you" and other items, only show a picture and a price, no item name, or sub heading, or description? lets say someone ha...

eBay Postage

I Buy items from time to time which the Seller sends via Ebay's "System". Invariably they are sent "EXPRESS POST" (Australia Post). Nett result is I get charged more and bloody delivery is SLOW - EXAMPLE - Nikon 18 -55 DX Series Lens - A Common small...

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

is parcelpoint safe or just so slow

Recently had a so called 'brand new' item damaged and used so seller send a return label via ebay with parcel point to check before I get a refund. Parcel was dropped off 2 weeks ago and just shows as posted and in transit with no other information, ...

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Save a search ?

I give up... I have been around Ebay for yonks, set up a new search with the filters I need and I cannot find anywhere on the page to "save this search".

• 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful

misleading descriptions malachite bottles

Hello, I need to let people know that there is a heap of listings for 'malachite' (it's not malachite, it's green glass) perfume bottles that are being sold by heaps of sellers and described as unique, antique, art deco, found in estates, found wrapp...

''You already applied this code to an order'' message, how long until I can resuse voucher code?

I was emailed some codes, and I bought two items which i assumed I could afford. However, without the voucher code working, I have to cancel one unless the code starts to work again. Can anybody tell me how long before the code ''PULL5'' can be reuse...

Screening out Chinese Sellers

I'm not interesting in buying clothing from Chinese sellers due to postal delay so I would screen them out by searching on Nearest First but now I discover items purchased from sellers supposedly in Australia are being shipped from China and take wee...

• 3 replies
  • 1 Helpful