How do you work out which Chinese seller sent you an item?

Sometimes I order similar items from 2 different chinese sellers. How do I work out  which seller sent me which item if most the parcel is Foreign language except your address?

Do I try to find which city it was sent from?

Message 1 of 7
Latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

Re: How do you work out which Chinese seller sent you an item?

@orabrush wrote:

Sometimes I order similar items from 2 different chinese sellers. How do I work out  which seller sent me which item if most the parcel is Foreign language except your address?

Do I try to find which city it was sent from?

Don't you print your orders.

This is basic business - keep track of your purchases.

They usually include an invoice - check it against your purchases

Message 2 of 7
Latest reply

the chinese prob think the same way [which aussie seller sent this  lol.

i am sure if you look properly they prob have the suburb or maybe a name or a town  and if you look in your purchases and as you say are not the same ,so you will be able to tell which is which . or google chinese translator program they are very helpful .

Message 3 of 7
Latest reply

If their address is all in Chinese, making it difficult to check the town/city, install the google translate app onto your phone (it's free). Change the language to Chinese to English then tap the camera icon. Hold your phone over the text and it should translate it. It's not always real accurate with Chinese, but it might give you an idea.

If their city in the listing is in Chinese, which often they are, you should be able to compare it to the characters on the parcel.

Message 4 of 7
Latest reply

Or wait until they have both arrived before leaving feedback.

Personally I wouldn't bother if they haven't the courtesy to identify the parcel in some way.

Their BL. Smiley Wink

Then go to tippy's good suggestion if one doesn't arrive.

image host
Message 5 of 7
Latest reply

This might sound obvious, but doesn't the original listing (find it through your Purchase History) identify some differences.  Even the original ebay purchase confirmation email or the Paypal email might have some details that could differentiate the items.

Message 6 of 7
Latest reply

Im talking one dollar electrical items. Often they dont put any documentation inside.

Message 7 of 7
Latest reply