I HATE That Damned App!!!

What is up with the stinking app that EVERY SINGLE TIME I try to do something on it, it wants me to sign in. If I open it, it's OK and I can check watch list, or listings, but as soon as I try to do anything, it logs me out and takes me to the sign in page. Just now, I had a watch item on countdown, no bids, 7 seconds to go I hit confirm, straight to the sign in page.

I couldn't get to my computer which is why I resorted to the phone. That's over a dozen times today it's sent me straight to the sign in page. It's become a real common occurrance lately and it's really pishing me off.

Thankfully the item relisted, but it's now got 7 days to go again.

Message 1 of 12
Latest reply
11 REPLIES 11

Re: I HATE That Damned App!!!

I'll keep my fingers crossed for ya Tippy.

I've got a smartphone but I don't use it for the internet very much, and certainly not for eBay, the only reason I got it was being in a remote area my old phone wouldn't pick up signals half the time. and with the smartphones they have some sort of signal booster in them.

Bird bath is frozen again.......................sigh.

"Start me up I'll never stop......"
Message 11 of 12
Latest reply

Re: I HATE That Damned App!!!

We went from Summer to Winter overnight. Got down well into the minuses last night. We won't reach double figures today. Currently 4.6C feels like -3.3C at 10.50am.

Message 12 of 12
Latest reply