I am getting numerous messages from a seller

van2145
Community Member

Hi, I gave a negative review to a seller and now I am getting messages from the alleged customer service of the seller wanting me to change my review. I feel that it borders on harassment. What can I do?

Message 1 of 12
Latest reply
11 REPLIES 11

Chinese seller with heaps of negs already, you could report them to eBay but it's unlikely anything will be done about it.

Just ignore them and don't change the feedback.

"Start me up I'll never stop......"
Message 2 of 12
Latest reply

Reply with

'I'm glad my frank assessment of your service has been noted, and hope you are able to provide your future customers with a more positive purchase experience than mine was.

My negative feedback rating is final and I will not be changing it - please do not contact me again.'

NEVERMIND ON TROUBLES!!! LET'S DO HOBBY!!!
Message 3 of 12
Latest reply

Presumably it's the seller for whom you left this feedback...?

Reply by f***t
    feel sorry, we offered the refund for the matter.

I7 inch Double 2Din Stereo Car MP5 Player Bluetooth Touch Screen FM + Camera AU

Judging by this, you accepted a partial refund for the missing remote control, but don't feel that the refund was sufficient. Blunt question: why didn't you return the whole thing for a full refund if a partial refund was not a solution with which you were happy? You'd certainly have been entitled to a full refund, and return postage would have been the seller's responsibility under the Money Back Guarantee offered by eBay.

(I'd not have bought that item myself... but at least YOSOO is a real brand. However, there's no warranty as this is not made for the Australian market and the seller is not in Australia.)

(If I had accepted a partial refund from the seller in lieu of returning the item for a full refund as guaranteed under eBay's MBG, I don't think I'd give negative feedback. Either I'm happy with the offered solution (in which case I accept it) or I'm not (in which case I reject it). Unless I'm unhappy with the outcome, I don't give negative feedback.)

Spoiler

The following isn't what I would do... but if the requests from the seller are quite numerous and you do genuinely feel upset by it, you could leave follow-up feedback along these lines:

SELLER repeately messages wanting +ve feedback revision. Feels like harassment.

(As I said, that would not be my response. I leave negatives for the worst transactions, not ones where a solution was accepted.)

Message 4 of 12
Latest reply

ignore it or ....tell the seller ..you will report them to ebay
Message 5 of 12
Latest reply

jagjagf1

Please STOP naming and shaming on the boards.

"Start me up I'll never stop......"
Message 6 of 12
Latest reply

was that a name? i never knew......

Message 7 of 12
Latest reply

The boards are moderated.

If you keep ignoring board policy, then you may not be allowed to post again.

Message 8 of 12
Latest reply

i can understand your fustrated....best to just ignore the seller..then they will get the message ...you can not be bossed around..that should work

Message 9 of 12
Latest reply

@dvd.horder wrote:

i can understand your fustrated....best to just ignore the seller..then they will get the message ...you can not be bossed around..that should work

I agree. Seller will give up after a while.

Message 10 of 12
Latest reply