I am receiving items of fur from <Removed> I didn't order or pay for; whats going on?

runna66
Community Member

I have received two fur toy items to the stated value of $15 from <Removed>, Wanhonglu no. 5, Beijing China. I never ordered them - does this happen to anyone else?

Message 1 of 13
Latest reply
12 REPLIES 12

Re: I am receiving items of fur from <Removed> I didn't order or pay for; whats going on?

good thinking. better hide under the bed just in case. hold your breath till its safe.

Message 11 of 13
Latest reply

Re: I am receiving items of fur from <Removed> I didn't order or pay for; whats going on?

@ca2014.nzuz wrote:

I JUST RECEIVED  A PACKAGE FROM CHINA FROM TONG JIAN CHENG- FROM DING DONG FENG WAHONGLU NO.5 BEIJING CHINA. ADDRESSED TO MY NAME ANYONE KNOWS WHATS GOIN ON? I DIDN'T ORDER THIS ITEM OR NEVER ORDERED FRO THIS COMPANY. IS THIS A SCAM? I'M CLOSING MY ACCCOUNT CAUSE I FEEL SCARED NOW. 

What is there to be scared about?  And how can it be a scam?  Have you been asked for anything?

Have you ordered anything at all from China?   Just because you do not recognise the seller's name and address it does not mean it is not for you.

If you did not order anything from China and you have not opened it just put Return to Sender on it and send it back.

Message 13 of 13
Latest reply