I am unable to leave feedback

asimau
Community Member

Hi Elves,

I had bought a couple of items from different sellers who are in China, I have received the items in good condition and would like to give positive feedback but cannot find any 'Give Feedback' link anywhere.

The items have taken a little over a month (bought on 19th and 20th of May) to get here which is understandable given the hold-ups due to Covid but I would have thought that I could still leave feedback.

Where am I going wrong?

Thank you,

A

Message 1 of 9
Latest reply
8 REPLIES 8

Re: I am unable to leave feedback

You should be able to leave feedback, as the limit is 60 days

Have the sllers left you feedback?  if so, can you click on that and leave return feedback that way?

Or bring up each item from your purchase history (don't forget to change the time period in the dropdown menu to 2020) and see if you get an option up to when you open the item?

Message 2 of 9
Latest reply

I did go to my purchase history...the items are there but there was no option to leave feedback in the drop-down boxes, a cut and paste of the options:

Message 3 of 9
Latest reply

Try from here - https://my.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?MyeBay&CurrentPage=MyeBayFeedback&gbh=1&ssPageName=STRK:ME:L...

If they are not there then it's probably more than 60 days since purchase.

image host
Message 4 of 9
Latest reply

Try this link:

https://www.ebay.com.au/fdbk/leave_feedback

Edit: Hey Kopes! ๐Ÿ‘‹

NEVERMIND ON TROUBLES!!! LET'S DO HOBBY!!!
Message 5 of 9
Latest reply

no, that doesn't work either
perhaps I will just give up
thank you for all your suggestions ๐Ÿ™‚
Message 6 of 9
Latest reply

Sounds like a bug then - as sandypebbles mentioned you have 60 days to leave feedback so there's no reason why you shouldn't be able to.

The only other thing to try is logging out of eBay, clearing web browser cache, shutting your computer down, and then logging back in etc. There have been a few issues lately with eBay no recognising that a user is already logged in and asking for multiple login attempts throughout the day (I've had this just today, even).

NEVERMIND ON TROUBLES!!! LET'S DO HOBBY!!!
Message 7 of 9
Latest reply

thank you, I will try that.

and thank you to everyone's suggestions...much appreciated

Message 8 of 9
Latest reply

I'm going to post this hear as I have had the same issue, you would think that with COVID going on feedback windows would be changed given the shipping is painfully slow.

Back in May I made an order from a German battery seller through eBay and have just today recived the battery because of post restrictions to Australia from overseas, not the sellers fault in anyway. They even communicated with me that the shipping would be delayed and I agreed that I could wait, but low and behold now that I have to items as describbed in working condition I can't leave positive feedback for this seller because of an arbitary feedback window.

Message 9 of 9
Latest reply