I bought an item and chose AusPost Express for $10 instead of FREE shipping option so I could...

... Get it by the weekend. It states it WOULD have arrived TODAY. I contacted the seller to ask for the tracking number and they told me there is NONE and it would arrive within 4-7 days. It has now become apparent it is coming from Hong Kong. WHAAAAT. Am LIVID. Have been ebaying for over 10 years and every transaction lately feels like a fail. I do NOT want to proceed with this lying scammer, want a refund so I can buy something from a reputable independent online store who cares about honesty, service and their reputation. I am so done with buying and selling here. How do I cancel this purchase and get my money back please, or at the very least, report this jerk for lying about the shipping service. So angry. Sorry for vent. I miss the NICE caring ebay. 😞
Message 1 of 18
Latest reply
17 REPLIES 17

Re: I bought an item and chose AusPost Express for $10 instead of FREE shipping option so I could...

All is hopefully now resolved, just waiting their action. The item arrived today by Express Post so it was in Aus, they initially gave me the wrong details which caused me all the confusion. They have been responsive via Paypal, and are going to refund my postage cost. Thanks to everyone who replied, greatly appreciated. 🙂
Message 11 of 18
Latest reply

Re: I bought an item and chose AusPost Express for $10 instead of FREE shipping option so I could...

I hope your faith in ebay Sellers has been somewhat restored, there are many very reputable  nice & kind & caring Sellers on ebay & particularly on these boards. Smiley Wink

I guess like any business the bigger it grows the more issues come with it......

Message 12 of 18
Latest reply

Hi bidadisbidadat,

I’m glad to hear the item arrived. Thank you for sharing that.

Please keep us updated if there is anything else we might be able to assist you with.

-Rory K
Australia Post eBay Team
Message 13 of 18
Latest reply

@australiapoststore wrote:
Hi bidadisbidadat,

Please keep us updated if there is anything else we might be able to assist you with.

-Rory K
Australia Post eBay Team

LOL PMSL

Rory .... um .... what exactly did AP assist the OP with the first time ??? 

Message 14 of 18
Latest reply

@thecatspjs wrote:

@australiapoststore wrote:
Hi bidadisbidadat,

-Rory K
Australia Post eBay Team

LOL PMSL

Rory .... um .... what exactly did AP assist the OP with the first time ??? 

Australia post did nothing yet want to take credit for getting it sorted. TOO FUNNY!!
ask them to find one of there own parcels and it too darn hard.
Message 15 of 18
Latest reply

to be fair, I don't think Rory was claiming credit for having sorted out the OP's initial concern.  He was simply being cordial and polite, and offering a hand if they had any other problems.

Message 16 of 18
Latest reply

Sorry ...  but I will continue to note and comment on AP reps that SPAM the boards without appearing to read the posts within a thread to ascertain what particular issues are.  

Spamming the boards to meet job description requirements or for advertising is not on. 

Message 17 of 18
Latest reply

@thecatspjs wrote:

Sorry ...  but I will continue to note and comment on AP reps that SPAM the boards without appearing to read the posts within a thread to ascertain what particular issues are.  

Spamming the boards to meet job description requirements or for advertising is not on. 

Good ol' Rory jumped on a thread that was a month old. He's quick on the up-take. lol

Message 18 of 18
Latest reply