I can't find my message to ebay re Request refund - only the Seller's response.? Can anyone help

Message 1 of 10
Latest reply
9 REPLIES 9

I can't find my message to ebay re Request refund - only the Seller's response.? Can anyone help

edited to say - read what big bricks said

and totally ignore me........

You can't please all the people all the time, so now I just please myself

Message 2 of 10
Latest reply

greencat, the Request Refund is all done within eBay (for purchases made after 1st November)

Message 3 of 10
Latest reply

@bigbrickshop wrote:

greencat, the Request Refund is all done within eBay (for purchases made after 1st November)

No idea what you are talking about............

............*hangs head in shame*

Message 4 of 10
Latest reply

In your My eBay under the Account tab click on Resolution Centre and there should be a link to your Return Request.

Message 5 of 10
Latest reply

I don't know what it looks like from the buyer's side but I have one Return Request Open as a seller.

Message 6 of 10
Latest reply

You know what they say about old dogs, new tricks, well apparently it applies to greenCats as well !!

http://smileys.on-my-web.com/repository/Sad/sad-012.gif

Message 8 of 10
Latest reply

Well I think eBay is still trying to work out the policy and procedures. It's such a mess and the worst time of the year to introduce a major change. I hate to think how many good sellers are going to be defected out of the place by Christmas.

Message 9 of 10
Latest reply

Ring them...otherwise:

2707.jpg

Message 10 of 10
Latest reply