Buying
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Seller not posting item and won't communicate...?

I won a bid on a portable harddrive from a seller. I realise that they are new to eBay and only have a feedback score of 2 but I went through with bidding because I thought, hey, everyone's got to start somewhere.Anyway, I paid for my item immediatly...

I have bough a generator

i have bought a generater now it dont work sent it back so they re sent it back to me still dont work and i want my money re funded if they have a petrol won about the same size i will have a look at it i have abuilder waiting for me he has other wor...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! oh !!! No, Wrong Person

I have left Feedback for the wrong person (Seller) and the wrong ebay item No. 151466430020 How can l change this now ? Or do l have to call that other island closer to West Coast USA, and try to speak ....ipeeno ???? I suppose that this is no easy f...

Global Shipping disaster

This new program in the UK and the US is a disaster. It routinely charges 200% or 300% of the usual cost and it's very difficult to get round. I've been badly stung twice with purchases from the UK and now I won't buy items that are sent by Global Sh...

• 37 replies
  • 1 Helpful

suss bidder

I've been watching item no. 381051845065 due to end in a couple of days. The underbidder (at this time) who I don't think I can name has 98% bids with the same seller in 30 days. When I go to this sellers other Items this bidder has opened or bid at ...

Items re listed right after winning bid...

I'm not sure where to ask or how to go about this, but here's the deal... I have been watching new and used solar panels. There are just a couple key sellers. Prices start at .99 or in some cases higher but yet a dirt cheap price. Ok then the majorit...

No tracking? Unreliable seller?

Hi, I bought an item on the 16th of November, quite expensive.. I paid straight away and the seller told me he'd ship it the next day and would have the tracking number for me later that evening. Two days ago I got a notification on Ebay saying the i...

Not Authentic; Tony Moly hand cream; bought from <Removed>.

Purchased items were not authentic. Each container was a different shade to the original and the cream did not have the same smell. The 20 containers were simply thrown into a bag and lengthy postage to Australia resulted in leakage and the peach sha...

• 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful

refund// partial refund on damaged items

HI,Recently bought a dress, nwt. When it arrived there were 3 separate areas of staining, the one of prime concern dark black(?grease) stains on the front skirt area of the dress. I'm not at all confident the black grease stains would come out with a...

• 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful