Buying
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

purchased item 31st oct new rules effective 1st november

So item was purchased 31st october, it hasn't arrived, i go to open a dispute, but I can't see that there is a way to do this anymore due to new way of dealing with disputes. How do i contact ebay, all roads lead back to the same page that tells me i...

Resolved! Who pays the return postage on goods received faulty?

Having problems with a large clock I bought. It was supposed to be from Australia. It came in Aust Post packaging so I am guessing it did - but I have to return it and the seller wants it returned to China? Who pays for this return postage? I have op...

EBAY RIPPED ME OFF BAD EBAY

EBAY RIPPED ME OFF * BAD EBAY * 7in Wireless Video Doorbell Security Intercom IR Door Phone Camera Touch DisplayItem no: 281483959116Sale date:07/11/14 10:10Quantity: 1 AU $29.00 DOWN THE DRAINWe had to remove this listing from the site and you're no...

Postage time??

Hi - I am *****ONLY ASKING****** for a reminder on number of days from " payment to international seller TO receipt of goods " for the option of opening a 'non arrival of item' case. I have purchased a heap of items in the last month ( a few from OS)...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

do not use toll couriers

why would a courier company change the address?? i purchased 2 items from the same seller they were sent last week and the couriers toll have decided to change the suburb to a nearby one so it has been undelivered twice already i have phoned them twi...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

why is their such a discrepancy with asian sizes and australian sizes inclothing & head gear

Aisian sizes and some european sizes for clothing are at least 2sizes too small compared to australian sizes it is the same with headgear,motorcycle helmets being a overweight but not really 42-44 pant and helmet size 58-59 wich is large australian x...

• 13 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Global Shipping Program - Third-party problems

I've been having ongoing problems using eBay's Global Shipping Program as a buyer. Half the battle is figuring out how the system works in order to resolve the issues it has. Recently I have been discussing this with a seller I bought from, and I hav...

Free postage

Why do some sellers list their items as free postage when they are actually local pickup only. This is false advertising, totally wrong and misleading. If it is local pickup then they should say so up front. If they say free postage then they should ...

• 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Is Ebay insensitive towards our hard earned money? This is second time I haven't received my item!?

I wonder what thie ebay mob is doing. THIs is the second time around ,when i haven't recieved the item and nobody cares about that.Is this the service model they want to showcase to the world? No redressal mechanism, no sort of help from these guys. ...

• 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful

HAS ANYONE ELSE HAD EBAY LIE TO THEM ABOUT THEIR GLOBAL SHIPPING PROGRAM ? I.E. TOO DEAR , TOO SLOW

EBAY CONSIDERS THAT A MONTH AFTER AN ITEM WAS SUPPOSED TO ARRIVE THAT THAT IS STILL REASONABLE TIME. I WAITED 2 WEEKS AFTER AN ITEM WAS SUPPOSED TO ARRIVE BEFORE I RANG EBAY . ACCORDING TO GLOBAL SHIPPING TERMS & CONDITIONS IF AN ITEM DOES NOT ARRIVE...

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

I purchased a 50L portable car fridge from <Removed> then paid an extra $60 to upgrade The 50L tur

I purchased a 50L portable car fridge from then paid an extra $60 through my M/C to upgrade to the 60L. No receipt was sent for the upgrade and no revised order details. Try as I might no upgraded info was sent to me. The wrong fridge, the 50L arriv...

• 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful