Buying
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

How do you sign up for pay after delivery?

Ok, so I have just signed up to paypal. I have a verified bank account and credit card. I was to just google it and it comes up with a link to sign up...it does but says page does not exist..does that mean its finished?

Resolved! Glitch, After Glitch, After Glitch.

Talk about trying to Sell something on this enigma, Try Buying something as well, to help other good ebayer's out, could not, got this across my screen 6 times tonight: Sorry! We're currently experiencing technical difficulties and are unable to comp...

Item not received - neither Ebay or Paypal will help

I purchased an item on 25/10 - just before the 'new' Ebay rules came in on Nov 1st. I have not got the item yet. Went onto Ebay site and lodged a 'not received' - however, a message said that I couldn't lodge this with Ebay - to go to Paypal.Went to ...

can I search for a seller?

who the **bleep** do you think you are creating such a convoluted "help" system. message boards? are you serious? you are making money off us and this is just ridiculous. you should have people online and ready to chat to us when there is an issue! T...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful

why do Aussie sellers insist that the buyer leave feed back first?

why do Aussie sellers insist that the buyer leave feed back first?shouldn't they leave feedback first to say I have paid - on time - without hassles?why do I get emails telling me - after I have been sent the good (but not received them) to "remember...

Resolved! Shopping cart question!

If I bought a few items that are in my shopping cart from same seller, and then request total from the seller, am I then, committed to buy?

best offer??

Hi, I was going to buy a power plug for traveling around Europe and found one for $1 or best offer so I put in .90c. It wouldnt accept that but it asked me to put in a bid more than a $1. It was like a auto response ftom ebay. Whats going on??

• 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Aust Post a joke

Purchased a brand name phone from China from a reputable seller, who done the right thing and had it sent out in an instant. Left China on Tues last week and was at Sydney customs and cleared on Thurs. The carrier was DHL, which I paid $26 to use. Th...

A laugh at my expense?

I have escalated a case a few days ago after recieving an item that was FAR from matching the description, the seller has responded negatively & denied all. You would think that suppling evidence to ebay to look at the case would be simple right? For...

Resolved! Oh, dear! China scam seller giving a final fight! What do I do?

Looks like he's found yet another loophole! At the last minute too! People who set up disputes against these china scammers should be on the lookout for his last minute attack! Story goes like this. I bought a too good to be true item of one of these...

• 19 replies
  • 0 Helpful