I did't get an invoice from seller

Hi eBay,

I have one complaint with seller 
I paid for the mask on June 7th, and at the same time I left a message asking the seller to give me an invoice, but, so far, I still haven't gotten an invoice, I suspect that the seller doesn't have a legal registration, this is why they really don't have a legal invoice.
Please help me to get the invoice.

Thanks.

Luke

Details:

Time placed7 Jun 2022 at 9:29 PM
Order number20-08718-29276
TotalAU $83.26 (3 items)

Message 1 of 17
Latest reply
16 REPLIES 16

Re: I did't get an invoice from seller

The OP is in Australia, as are you.

Even if you consider Australia a backwater, your reply after 4 months is not only irrelevant, but is hostile.

Maybe you should have provided your gems of wisdom when this thread was current.

Message 11 of 17
Latest reply

Obviously a legal lawyer 

Message 12 of 17
Latest reply

dennis.jpg

Seems we have ourselves a real life Dennis Denuto! All hail Dennis!!

It's the constitution, it's Mabo, it's justice, it's the law, IT'S THE VIBE. I rest my case.

Message 13 of 17
Latest reply

@ghryst wrote:

"a buyer requests an invoice before they pay" - that would be a "ProForma Invoice" that you're talking about, which is nothing more than a Quote in laymans' terms, not an invoice, and certainly not a Tax Invoice. an Invoice is a legal document that records that a transaction has already taken place, and a Tax Invoice is a legally prescribed document containing information regarding tax obligations.

Carp - absolutely.

Message 14 of 17
Latest reply

@ghryst wrote:

"a buyer requests an invoice before they pay" - that would be a "ProForma Invoice" that you're talking about, which is nothing more than a Quote in laymans' terms, not an invoice, and certainly not a Tax Invoice. an Invoice is a legal document that records that a transaction has already taken place, and a Tax Invoice is a legally prescribed document containing information regarding tax obligations.

Oh God, another one of THOSE people…… 🙄

yawn……… 💤 

********* *********** *********** ************ ************ *********** ***********
Be Kind To Nurses....
They Stop The Doctors From Killing You.
Message 15 of 17
Latest reply

Good luck. Always ask before buying. If you don't get the right answer don't buy.

Message 16 of 17
Latest reply

I am sure that the OP has it all worked out after 9 MONTHS.

Message 17 of 17
Latest reply