I haven't received my amplifier and is said that REMOVED is no longer a mem

My amplifier has not arrived and it's telling me that REMOVED is no longer a member...regards 1088jeffrey

Message 1 of 28
Latest reply
27 REPLIES 27

Re: I haven't received my amplifier and is said that REMOVED is no longer a mem

@4channel wrote:

I think springyzone's advice to get in and lodge the dispute asap is best to follow. Best to be safe here and act quick  But keeping in mind the item may turn up is good as then OP can arrange to send it back or whatever.

You spelt my user name incorrectly.

NEVERMIND ON TROUBLES!!! LET'S DO HOBBY!!!
Message 21 of 28
Latest reply

Sorry, I should have said to the OP   ...  "The advice first given by tazzieterror  to get in and lodge the dispute asap is best to follow. Best to be safe here and act quick.  But keeping in mind the item may turn up is good as then you, the OP can arrange to send it back or whatever.  Also the following  good advice by springyzone supports this.

Message 22 of 28
Latest reply

I was only stirring anyway 🙂

davewil was in before me asking about an INR.

NEVERMIND ON TROUBLES!!! LET'S DO HOBBY!!!
Message 23 of 28
Latest reply

@1088jeffrey wrote:

My amplifier has not arrived and it's telling me that REMOVED is no longer a member...regards 1088jeffrey

Hi again 1088jeffrey, are you able to tell us how long ago you won / "bought now" the amp? Assuming you paid via Paypal, did the seller's email come up in the payment details?

Message 24 of 28
Latest reply

ebay  said i won the claim and the money was paid into my paypal account on the 31st july 2020...as yet i have received nothing !!  !...regards jeff clencie

Message 25 of 28
Latest reply

Check your bank account, that's where the funds usually go to.

"Start me up I'll never stop......"
Message 26 of 28
Latest reply

@1088jeffrey wrote:

ebay  said i won the claim and the money was paid into my paypal account on the 31st july 2020...as yet i have received nothing !!  !...regards jeff clencie

If you paid with a credit card through PayPal, the money will go back to your credit card. It can take a few days. Check your balance.

Message 27 of 28
Latest reply

@1088jeffrey wrote:

Hi, nice to see you back. Just for my own curiosity, can you please tell me how long ago was the actual payment  by you to the seller for the Amp after you won it / Bought-it-Now? Did the seller ever advise you that the item was in the post?

Thanks.

Message 28 of 28
Latest reply