I ordered soft toy 18/11/21 was advised by seller it was delivered on 10/1/22, but it wasn’t

Message 1 of 12
Latest reply
11 REPLIES 11

I ordered soft toy 18/11/21 was advised by seller it was delivered on 10/1/22, but it wasn’t

Far more information is required before anybody here (members, not eBay) can provide any sort of advise.

What was the item number (tipping)?

Where is the seller located?

Was does the tracking show? Not what the seller advised, but what the tracking on the carrier's site says.

Message 2 of 12
Latest reply

Was this the seller you left the neg for?

Registered in Israel with utterly rubbish feedback?

There is very obviously an issue with either the seller themselves being dodgy as, OR the postal service (lack thereof) between there and here, so when choosing to buy from such a seller, you need to be aware of the time limits for opening an INR dispute through eBay

Or, hope that you paid by PayPal and open a dispute there

Message 3 of 12
Latest reply

Please provide more info. At the moment all we have is a message heading.

There have been no flights out of Israel to Australia since around the time that you ordered.

I had ordered from Israeli company on another platform and the item sat in Israel from 22 November until 12th January when it was finally re-routed back to the seller.

Go by the tracking, not by any seller message. What does the tracking say?

You can open a case for Not Received.

Message 4 of 12
Latest reply

FYI folks.  
I have kudo the OP hoping she sees it in her notifications to bring her back to the boards.  Sometimes newbies find eBay hard to navigate, esp if on the App.  

This is something I’m going to do now, just to guide them back here, if no-one objects 💋

********* *********** *********** ************ ************ *********** ***********
Be Kind To Nurses....
They Stop The Doctors From Killing You.
Message 5 of 12
Latest reply

Jane, it's a great idea. One of the big problems on this board is so many come and make a first post but never know to come back and check.

As for people objecting, I don't see why people would as you are entitled to kudos any post you wish to.

Great thinking, anyway. Be interesting to see how well it works.

Message 6 of 12
Latest reply

@springyzone wrote:

As for people objecting, I don't see why people would as you are entitled to kudos any post you wish to.

Great thinking, anyway. Be interesting to see how well it works.

Mate, you would be surprised what people object to these days. 😘

********* *********** *********** ************ ************ *********** ***********
Be Kind To Nurses....
They Stop The Doctors From Killing You.
Message 7 of 12
Latest reply

I did not receive my order which I paid for and no-one from ebay has stepped in to help even though I requested it

Message 8 of 12
Latest reply

Have you read the posts by many other members explaining what to do?.  Ebay neither read or drop in to the member to member forums. 

If you paid with paypal it is about time for you to put in a claim with them.

You do not appear to have done anything that the learned members here have suggested.  If you wont listen at least try reading "Buying on Ebay"

Message 9 of 12
Latest reply

Can you confirm that you are saying you opened an official INR dispute within the time limit, followed though with it within the time limit and did not hear anything at all back?

That is very odd, at the very least, you should have had a rejection/declined due to tracking showing delivery to the address you provided

Message 10 of 12
Latest reply