I ordered soft toy 18/11/21 was advised by seller it was delivered on 10/1/22, but it wasn’t

Message 1 of 12
Latest reply
11 REPLIES 11

I ordered soft toy 18/11/21 was advised by seller it was delivered on 10/1/22, but it wasn’t

@kathleenn49 wrote:

I did not receive my order which I paid for and no-one from ebay has stepped in to help even though I requested it

How and when did you request help? You have to do it the official way, and by the deadline, in order for eBay to help.

Otherwise, if you paid with PayPal, you could still open a dispute in PayPal.

You also say that the seller advised that the item had been delivered. Did the seller provide a tracking number? Did you check the AusPost tracking page or the tracking page of any other courier the seller might have used? Surely the seller cannot just say that the item has been delivered without a tracking number?

Message 11 of 12
Latest reply

@kathleenn49 wrote:

I did not receive my order which I paid for and no-one from ebay has stepped in to help even though I requested it

You responded to davewil but did not answer any of the questions, so we can help you

Message 12 of 12
Latest reply