Buying
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

parcal with wrong content

i had a parcel sent the order was for 2 ryobi batteries but only i was sent and the wrong size the order was for 2 x 18 volts at 6.0Ah not at $39.99 not 1 battery at 5.0Ah order number 01-08057-68390 item id 294492544254 i would like this to be recti...

Resolved! bidding wars

Why do people upbid each other on an ebay item when there is still 5 days to go..is it the thrill of the auction,inexperience or something else motivating them, doesnt make sense.Good for the seller,bad for the bargain hunter. I note items sell close...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Need to vent.....

Really annoyed at the moment. Was purchasing some stamps and there were several lots over a week or so. After purchasing the first 3 lots I messaged the seller to say that I was intending to bid on more lots over the next 7 days and would let them kn...

• 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful

GST

I have an Ebay account registered in Australia. I am buying a fishing rod in the UK and getting it delivered t a friend in the UK. Why am I being charged GST? Can I get it taken off? Thanks.

• 3 replies
  • 1 Helpful

why discount on items removed before expiry date?

I have noticed twice already discount on items got removed before the expiry date, I contacted seller and they replied it is ebay discount not them, so why this is so? Focal Aria 938 , 948 as well as Yamaha cds1000 plus others , these are from differ...

• 13 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Please stop offering Fastway Couriers as an Express service

I beg all Ebay sellers to stop offering Fastway Couriers as an Express delivery service, because more often than not they are just as fast as Australia Post "Regular" postal delivery times. I'm not attacking the company, just the fact that offering a...

• 16 replies
  • 9 Helpful

Seller cancels bids when auction almost over then relists with higher starting price

This has happened a few times. An auction is almost ending, I have the highest bid. I then get a notice saying the seller cancelled all bids. Then I notice the same item is re-listed with a higher starting price. The only viable reason I would think ...

• 34 replies
  • 1 Helpful

WINIT Tracking ??

bought an item approx 12 days ago.tracking number in AU post site states invalid number.tracking item is with "Winit "...i bought within Australia (nsw) never heard of it..can anyone add to this ?

• 23 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Click and Collect ....First Time....Never Again!!

Thought I'd give Click and Collect a go.... Never again. got not sense from the seller. Opened a dispute for not received. Seller said to wait more days, it's already past the due delivery. I asked the seller twice did you send the parcel to my home ...

• 32 replies
  • 8 Helpful

why does ebay allow fake MPPT solar regulators to be sold on Ebay Australia

All Ebay has to do is have a unit tested, oh what a supprise the chinese are selling fake units all overy ebay Australia will ebay ever do anything about this.Thousands of Australians are being ripped off buying fake MPPT solar Regulators.A true MPPT...

Seller won't Refund

Hello, How can I get help from eBay? The following explanation is long. Sorry. I purchased some items in October 2021. They arrived within the month, but they were NOT the items ordered. The seller admitted that they were wrong and offered to refund ...

ebay now forces buyer to purchase post label to return item

I purchased a garden tool by mistake, so I opened a return request.PS: I knew return postage would be my responsibility. Ebay then showed me a new page that I have never seen before, said return label would cost $23, which was insane since I only pai...

• 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful