I think my product is a scam from seller

pjej16
Community Member

I purchased

3 X NEW STRONGER BERGAMET PRO+ 60T - REDUCE CHOLESTEROL-BRAND NEW 

the item has not arrived and when I go into purchase history and click the item a totally different item comes up

NEW-Nuzest Clean Lean Protein Vanilla 2.5kg-Free Post

and the seller no longer sells the product I purchased and it states that this is the product I purchased.  I can not leave a message for the seller and Ebay itself it giving me the run around with constant security sign in and fails to allow me to message the seller. HELP!! Do I contact PayPal to cancel the transaction. Very disappointed with the seller and with EBAY.

Message 1 of 9
Latest reply
8 REPLIES 8

They have probably listed the other item using the "sell similar" option, at the top of the page it should show "see the item you purchased" click on that. What is the ETA of the item you bought ?

https://www.ebay.com.au/itm/3-X-NEW-STRONGER-BERGAMET-PRO-60T-REDUCE-CHOLESTEROL-BRAND-NEW-/31398337...

"Start me up I'll never stop......"
Message 2 of 9
Latest reply

What does tracking show.   The seller changed the item listed on 24th May,  it appears you purchased on the 14th of May, so the item you receive should be as per the original listing.

Message 3 of 9
Latest reply

Many sellers re-use a listing when stock runs out, and they change it to something else so that it keeps the number of "sold" items in the listing. It's not against any policy - I've done it myself when I've run out of a particular design.  As long as the product you ordered at the time is the one delivered, there should be no problems and no reason to leave a negative or try get your money back.

There have been quite a few log-in issues - clear cache and cookies or try another browser.

The main thing at this point is to check the transaction and look at what the tracking tells you. What is the delivery date range? When the item arrives, you can tell right away if it's correct or not. If not, then come back here and update us.

Message 4 of 9
Latest reply

Personally, I would never buy medication from a random, online. 

To each their own, I suppose. But I wouldn't use 'lowest cost' as a measure when it comes to pharmaceuticals.

Or anything I ingest.

Message 5 of 9
Latest reply

In all honesty - no-one gives a good goddarn what you injest.

It's not about  you.

Message 6 of 9
Latest reply

Ingest, not injest. As with all advice given on the boards, personal experience colours advice given. Unless you are jesting.

It's not about me. You seem to have issues. See a doctor.

As for 'no-one', I have evidence that that statement is untrue.

Message 7 of 9
Latest reply

Hello,everyone. To be respectful is very important in your interaction with other members here. I'd like to remind you that content that is harmful, hostile, threatening, abusive, baiting, vulgar, defamatory, harassing, or includes hate or racist speech, name calling, or profanity will be edited or removed.  Please read about our policy here: https://community.ebay.com.au/t5/Community-Feedback/Updates-coming-to-eBay-com-au-Discussion-Boards/... Thanks very much. 🙂

Message 8 of 9
Latest reply

wow where has common courtesy gone.

Message 9 of 9
Latest reply