Invoice Adjustment after sent to customer

Recently made a purchase which went through succesfully. Afterwards the seller sent me an invoice through paypal asking for extra postage money..He has already given me positive feedback so he was happy then.. He has been emailing me as well but not through Ebay. In the meantime he is not sending item. Where do I stand here?

Message 1 of 4
Latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Re: Invoice Adjustment after sent to customer

You are not required to pay the extra postage, nor can you be forced to, just message the seller though ebay explaining that.
talk to them see what they say, seller might want to cancel the sale if they are new to selling, and if they are new id be inclined to accept cancelation, just tell them to read site map to better understand things...
*we may be human, but we are still animals*
Message 2 of 4
Latest reply

Beware... he shouldn't ask for extra postage. Take a stand and say you're not paying any more. If it was going to cost him more for postage, he should have worked that out in the first place.
Message 3 of 4
Latest reply

When you paid for the item you would have been given a time frame for delivery...if the item doesn't turn up within that time frame lodge an Item Not Received case and get your money back and the seller will get a defect.

Sellers are not allowed to add extra postage or other costs not specified in the listing.

Contact the seller via Ebay and let them know they  risk getting a defect  on their selling account if they do not get the item to you pronto.

Don't be afraid to leave honest feedback once it is sorted.

Message 4 of 4
Latest reply