Buying
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

eBay discount promotion question

Hi everyone, There's a promotion by eBay Australia that you get a $50 voucher, if you buy items from select ebay stores (online brick and mortar) when the value is $100. http://pages2.ebay.com.au/Buyer_coupons/get50?clk_rvr_id=897800727873&rmvSB=true...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful

This is buyer protection?

Bought an item that was faulty and seller asked that I return it. eBay said he was to pay for return postage so I sent it COD-Postage to Pay. The seller then decided to refuse to collect the parcel and give me a refund. This stalled eBay`s process as...

Payment reminders

Hi all , i have recently had 2 bad buys , both of witch i requested a refund for ..... in a way the first was strickly through ebay , the item wasnt what was listed , i requested a refund and sent back the itemthe second was a pick up item , the item...

layby

online ebay layby would be great lots miss out only cause they need couple weeks to pay we need to make it easy for all people like me just today and last week found bag for 50 and jeans for 60 i wanted bad had i been able to layby would of payed in ...

• 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Not able to Contact a sellers after purchase

Ebay has updated the system so you cant contact them or the seller after a purchase and only offers tabs with selected options. Does anyone find this annoying and of no use to a person buying a product as i often find i am trying to buy localy and it...

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Australia Post Contractor complaint

Was waiting on an item from the UK for more than 4 weeks. Contacted the seller as the tracking information shown below "Your item, posted on 13/08/15 with reference ............................. has been passed to the overseas postal service for deli...

• 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful

2 tier turntable available in Australia

Or 2 tier lazy susan. All I can find are located in USA. Approx 26cm diameter and 15cm high and they are expensive.Anyone know of any available in Australia. TIA .eBay item number: 231592831471

• 2 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Returning an item question

First of all, apologising in advance for asking a question that must have been asked so many times before. The more i read the more confused i am, so i'm hoping you'll have the patience to guide me through the returns process.On 29th August i used B....

• 38 replies
  • 0 Helpful

International items ahead or 'related items'

I am talking about the recent change in the items for sale pages I find it frustrating to have to scroll thru mainly USA ads in order to get to Related Items With the fall in the Australian dollar the last place to find good buys is the USA with its ...

• 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Make and offer garbage.

Sorry for the whine, but more than once I've made a seller an offer and they've come back with a counter offer that's 50 cents (or less) of their original asking price. So why do they have the make an offer button? Do they get some kind of bonus by h...

• 20 replies
  • 3 Helpful

Sellers dont say they cant ship to PO??

When I buy stuff, I check all of the postage details ect, no where does it say they don't deliver to PO boxes. I even check there original site ect, then when I click commit to buy it says they don't post to PO boxes? **bleep**... Now I have random i...

Item not received

I recently purchased 2 Huawei ear phones on eBay at the end of July. The expected date of delivery stated on the receipt was 4-7 August 2015. It's nearing the end of August now and I still haven't received my earphones.

Resolved! can't find the site I was on reading people comment on their negative feedbacks left with big seller

I was reading a site the other day of people commenting to a person saying they left a negative feedback for one of the big sellers and it was said that ebay took the negative feedback off the site so that it didn't affect the sellers positive histor...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

invalid tracking number AU post

I bought 5 times from the same seller in a period of 3 months and every time i check the tracking number they supply ( AU post site) it comes up as invalid. Even after delivery the number is still invalid.Items are small and are posted inside an ordi...

• 13 replies
  • 0 Helpful