Buying
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Fake Galaxy S4 battery

I've just been had fot the third time(maybe I'm stupid). Sellers claim authentic battery with NFC, except there is no NFC.When contacted, they play dumb and refund money. Most people probably don't use NFC so don't realise the problem.Are there any r...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Won item at auction seller now wants $260 more

Hi , Everyone I won the auction today on a chainsaw , I was very happy until I recieved 3 ebay messages from seller saying , i wont sellat auction price. I did send a message back stating he should have canceeled the auction befor close, as he had no...

$50 voucher

I have not recieved my $50 voucher yetWhen will i recieve it

Resolved! Do I have to pay a Paypal invoice on excess postage after order has been delivered.

I have been sent a PayPal invoice for excess postage.... after the company have sent the goods and after I have received them. This extra postage was not quoted at time of purchase. Sorry not through ebay but I can't find anywhere on PayPal to ask. S...

Seller wont respond, item not posted

Hi everyone, I bought an item on the 1st December and seller stated that it would be posted within 3 days of money clearing. It is now the 10th and the seller has not sent item and has not responded to my messages for the last 3 days. Yesterday i ask...

• 25 replies
  • 0 Helpful

How do you work out which Chinese seller sent you an item?

Sometimes I order similar items from 2 different chinese sellers. How do I work out which seller sent me which item if most the parcel is Foreign language except your address? Do I try to find which city it was sent from?

• 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Saved Searches help - can't add any more searches?

Hi, At one time I had quite a few Saved Searches, I must have reached the maximum, because one day when I tried to save another search I got a message saying that I couldn't save anymore searches, so I deleted some and tried again, but got the same m...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

I wish I was this well travelled!

I recently bought my nephew a gift from India and I just checked the Fedex tracking to see where it was up to. It's a very well travelled parcel! 30/9 Sellers town in India1/10 AM - Mumbai1/10 PM - Dubai2/10 early AM - China2/10 later AM - Ho Chi Min...

Guarantee on camera lens

If I purchase a camera lens and pay by Paypal, about $1,200, if it was not received do Ebay refund the money?Does this apply to Australian suppliers/overseas suppliers?If the lens is damaged on arrival, do Ebay guarantee a refund?

How to remove "Unpaid Item" ?

A seller falsely claimed an item was locally available. Based on this I purchased it at a higher price. The seller then contacts me and says they have "run out", but can send from overseas. Nice trick to get a higher price but still send from oversea...

Bought laptop via GSP - 2 packages?

Hello, I bought a laptop via the Global Shipping Program, and I don't why, but it shows that I'm waiting for 2 packages.The laptop is only in one package, so why is that? There is no information about package #1. Package #2 arrived yesterday to the g...

• 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful