Buying
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Bought laptop via GSP - 2 packages?

Hello, I bought a laptop via the Global Shipping Program, and I don't why, but it shows that I'm waiting for 2 packages.The laptop is only in one package, so why is that? There is no information about package #1. Package #2 arrived yesterday to the g...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful

PayPal

Hi, What  is the time limit for opening a Paypal dispute? Thanks

• 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Dishonest seller still selling

I won and paid for an item. It turned out the item could be fake. The seller told different people different stories in regards to the history of the item. When I questioned the seller, she became offensive. She then stopped responding to messages - ...

• 18 replies
  • 0 Helpful

ebay 15% sitewide offer question..

Hi, I went ahead to purchase some gym equipment to make some savings on the 15% sitewide offer. I had committed to buy before the offer ended 11:59pm yesterday. Now ebay won't let me complete the transaction because it asks me to message to seller fo...

click and collect

My advice......don't use click & collect. Putting ebay and Big W etc. into the transaction doulbes the delivery time......AT LEAST....still waiting and ebay keep pushing the expected delivery date forward....what a crock!! stick with OZ Post....bette...

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! possible scammer

anyone else deal with this seller called ? i bought 4 high powered on the 01/12/13 3 from that listing and a 4th one from one of his other listings that ended up getting taken down by ebay for reasons unkown . the seller just does NOT RESPOND TO EMA...

• 32 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Seller sold faulty hard drive

I took a chance on buying a high quality second hand computer hard drive after the seller gave a glowing report about its condition in his ad. The report was basically a pack of lies designed to con someone into buying the drive for $185 plus $15 pos...

• 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Looking for the link to buy from oversees Seller

Hi to all, years ago I found a link on the Ebay Forum that a seller who is located overseas and 'normally' does not post to australia. However when the person adds that link it makes an exception.What I wanted to know is does anyone know if I buy som...

• 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Sent back item and didn't get refund within 6 days

Returned item for refund as requested,item was delivered to seller 7 days ago with registered post mail.Seller has not marked it as delivered to them followed with refund.How do i cantact someone at ebay to ask for help in getting the refund.As i hav...

• 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! When l Log in to the Sign in page to Buy.....

When l Log in to the Sign in page that comes up each time you open ebay, when l go to type in old.corner.shop, there are about 10 or so old ebay id. and old ebay email addresses that appear in the box, some from over 6 years ago. I have tried to plac...

Invoice Adjustment after sent to customer

Recently made a purchase which went through succesfully. Afterwards the seller sent me an invoice through paypal asking for extra postage money..He has already given me positive feedback so he was happy then.. He has been emailing me as well but not ...

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful