Is it possible to recommend an RFE ?

myte8
Community Member

I could not find any contact or ebay feedaback links to contact ebay, so I gues I will ask here.

I would like to contact ebay to lodge an RFE to be considered.

Is such a contact link available ?

The RFE is:

When looking at an item, if multiple items are available it is listed and if there have already been sales of that item, the number sold is listed. 

ebay.jpg

Now if you click on the number sold you are presented with a list showing the previous sales. At this point it would be good if it also showed the feedback given for that purchase.  This way when looking at buying that item, the buyer can quickly see what others who have previously purchased that item think of it.  Saves time looking through all of the sellers feedback looking to see if any feedback has been left for the item your are looking at buying.

Message 1 of 11
Latest reply
10 REPLIES 10

Re: Is it possible to recommend an RFE ?

@myte8 wrote:

RFE is a common term in IT that stands for "Request For Enhancement"

You need to remember that not everyone works in IT or is familiar with esoteric industry terminology.  I've been using computers for more than 30 years, and I've not once encountered that acronym.

It would've saved time and effort, and got you quicker responses had you simply typed "Request For Enhancement".

Why not simply suggest an improvement for eBay listings?

Message 11 of 11
Latest reply