Item Location Missing

Item Location is no longer on search results page why cant ebay put an option on the customize view I have to waste a lot of time to see where the item is located if its local for pickup or interstate

Message 1 of 43
Latest reply
42 REPLIES 42

Re: Item Location Missing

mmm not sure what is happening for you filing247, just checked and when I search I still have item location appear in my results and as an option in customize ??

ebay has been changing the searches - maybe they are tinkering at the moment ??

Message 2 of 43
Latest reply

Hi i tried every which way but I cant get Item Location back on my search results page always been there until a week ago then disappeared for a couple of days then reappeared now disappeared again I use firefox but its the same on IE8 cant find any relevant settings that might affect it.

Message 3 of 43
Latest reply

tgzzz
Community Member

Same problem with my searches. The only way I have been able to get any location information to show up seems to be to sort by distance (the distance field is then displayed) ... but this is not how I want to sort the results. Is this some form of trial by ebay in how many complaints they get? Ebay does not seem to mind wasting users time !

Message 4 of 43
Latest reply

Bump

can anyone help

Message 5 of 43
Latest reply

Top right - Customise View. Tick Seller Information. And anything else you want to show. Save.

Message 6 of 43
Latest reply

There is no Item Location option thats the problem

Message 7 of 43
Latest reply

I have the same problem, have to go into every listing to see the location of items. Quite frustrating

Message 8 of 43
Latest reply

On my search results, there is no item location indicated if the location is Australia, but on OS listings, underneath the title is From Hong Kong (or China, US etc). 

Message 9 of 43
Latest reply

There is no Item Location option thats the problem

S E L L E R   I N F O R M A T I O N

Message 10 of 43
Latest reply