Looking for Help with Mail Forwarding from USA

I'm considering signing up for a mail forwarding service for those gotta have ebay items from the US that sellers wont ship internationally. I've found a couple of services MyUS and shipito, but was hoping for some advice or information from members who have used a service like this.

Any problems? Recommendations? Warnings?

Is the process of adding the new address to ebay and paypal straightforward? Any problems with sellers shipping to one of these addresses? Any suggestions or experiences appreciated.

Message 1 of 12
Latest reply
11 REPLIES 11

Re: Looking for Help with Mail Forwarding from USA

When you pay your ebay US invoice with your AU PayPal account can you add the shipitto address as the verified paypal address that the seller ships to?  Thanks

Message 11 of 12
Latest reply

Re: Looking for Help with Mail Forwarding from USA

I've been using MyUS for a few years now with no issues whatsoever. Everything has arrived, well packaged and tracking is good.

They use DHL and Fedex primarily

You can choose a specific courier to use or I just usually pick the option of " Least Expensive". They can arrange the import GST etc so you down have to worry about that either which is great.

Its hard to tell whether it is cheaper or not and tbh if a vendor is offering to ship here I usually just accept that option, I only use it if they don't offer international shipping.

I'm currently waiting for a museum grade Plasma Globe that won't ship outside USA or Canada so this is going to test them. I've selected to have Fragile stickers placed on the packaging and to just send it as is, not repack it which they usually do.

There are various membership options that with a monthly fee you get extras but I don't use it enough to pay that.

Message 12 of 12
Latest reply