Buying
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

SCAM Warning

Have just received a potential scam phone call on my mobile telling me that monies where going to be charged to my card when I haven't placed any order. If I didn't approved, I was to call them back. Some one is clearly hacking Ebay or using Ebay and...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 8 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Ebay has newmediaz.com scam popups on the checkout page

I got scammed for $160 by newmediaz.com from the checkout pageApparently this newmediaz.com scam has been going for several years, and yet eBay can't prevent it from appearing on the checkout page for some reason.I clicked on many of the eBay 'win a ...

purchase history

hi, can someone tell me how do I go back years in purchase history, I can only see 60 days, then press the arrow and then it only gives 3yrs to choose from, but i want to go back to 2013, cheers thanks Brenda.

• 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Delivery to PO Boxes in Australia.

Why is it that some sellers, appears to be mainly Chinese sounding names, refuse to ship to secure PO Boxes? If I could eliminate these idiots from my search results it woud save heaps of time.

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Worried about being scammed

So I really need a pair of AirPod Pros - and I bought a pair off eBay last night, but oweing to the fact that I couldn’t pay by PayPal (it was greyed out in the checkout) nor by my credit card (it would just say transaction failed or something of the...

Feedback

I just went in to leave feedback for an item I received this morning only to find it says feedback has been left! Not by me it hasn't! Are we now looking at some other kind of automated setup that leaves feedback once an item is notified as delivered...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Refusing an unfair refund

A buyer has opened a case asking for a refund/ return as Australia Post took longer than the suggested time to deliver. I posted 24hours after purchase and left tracking information.Ive spoken to the post office who said it’s an estimate and not set ...

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Uncertified Electrical Equipment

Do not purchase Chinese manufactured electrical or lifting equipment from Ebay, the items are not certified for use in Australia or NZThey do not have a CE electrical rating.Lifting equipment does no have an Australian certification.Ebay will be held...

• 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Item location False

Ok, i admit, I should of known better especially in this current covid-19 situation, but I purchased an art & craft item a few weeks back now for my daughter to complete while we were self isolating. The item was "supposedly" in Australia, something ...

Resolved! Warranty on used item

Hi Guys, just curious, i was looking at buying a USED PlayStation 4 Console, its 4 years old and he has in the subtitle " 12 months long warranty " . I have messaged him but no communication, can you have a 12 month warranty with an item 3-4 years ol...

Resolved! I'm after some advice please.

I purchased a hand held high pressure steam cleaner - advertised as 350ml capacity. The instruction booklet said to fill with 175ml (max 250ml). Several messages back and forth to seller who said I could fill to 350ml. I advised that I was not prepar...

• 22 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Trust on eBay, and the feedback system

I'm a long time eBay user, and like anybody, trust is probably my main concern. Can I trust the seller I am purchasing from? Can I trust the buyer bidding on my item to follow through? As a buyer, we have the feedback system to help us avoid those ba...

• 35 replies
  • 3 Helpful

Purchased locally returns are international

I purchased an item locally and immediately requested a cancellation of my order as it was the wrong item. Now the seller wants me to return to an international address. Does eBay allow this? I purposely purchased locally to minimise this risk, it's ...

• 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful