My item seems to be stuck at Erlanger, KY for more than 9 days now!!!

jim30nl
Community Member

I see some others on th eboard have had some issues before with this Global SHipping Program, and items being delayed for no good reason when te buyer should really opt out of this program... USPS would be much faster and much cheaper for the buyer for delivery without going through this global shipping program...

Can someone from ebay look into this for me and let me know where my item is - seems the global shipping progra tracking is for some reason not updating at all and i don;t want to missout on the delivery as my item has cost me over $500...

Message 1 of 53
Latest reply
52 REPLIES 52

Re: My item seems to be stuck at Erlanger, KY for more than 9 days now!!!

I bought an item from u.s.a and the item is saying its at ERLANGER,KY,41025 and it's been delivered, that isn't my addresses, I live in Australia and I can't get a hold of anybody to ask why is my delivery saying it's been delivered! Will my delivery continue on to Australia and will the tracking change from delivered or is ERLANGER,KY,41025 the last stop?
Message 31 of 53
Latest reply

Erlanger KY is the Global Shipping facility.   Your item has been delivered there and will be processed for delivery to Australia by FedEx.
It may take several days....possibly up to 2 weeks for processing.  You may or may not get a new tracking number....if it was a USPS number when the item was sent by the seller then it will be a new number.

Just keep you eyes open...you will get a message when the item is handed to FedEx which will tell you the tracking number.

Message 33 of 53
Latest reply

blairzz
Community Member
GSP is just as much a wrought as eBay itself , worst service and highest charges , you think they would be considerate and use lube
Message 34 of 53
Latest reply

You would think you would do some research before buying.

It's not like the GSP or the charges are hidden.

It's 'rort' by the way. 'Wrought' means to make something.

And there are many more current threads about this. One even gives the pros and cons.

Message 35 of 53
Latest reply

I just had an order stuck in Erlanger for 12 days, got onto Ebay & seller to find out if the order was going to move on, thankfully it is now on its way to me.(with a revised tracking number).
Message 36 of 53
Latest reply

I am not sure that the OP is going to care after more than 6 years.....he has not returned to the boards since then.

Message 37 of 53
Latest reply

@michellebartley wrote:

I just had an order stuck in Erlanger for 12 days, got onto Ebay & seller to find out if the order was going to move on, thankfully it is now on its way to me.(with a revised tracking number).

Good news Michelle! Yes with the chaos the world has been thrown into, many items are stalling at places and not moving. I had an item via USPS that disappeared for a month. Then all of a sudden I checked the tracking and it was here at my local ready to be picked up. Yeyt the day before Aust Post had no record of it even being on our ahores.

Hopefullly that desired item will be in your hands soon Michelle. I have a couple more items that are creeping their way towards me.

Message 38 of 53
Latest reply

Who are you and what have you done with the real 4channel??? ๐Ÿ˜„ ๐Ÿ˜„ ๐Ÿ˜„ 

Spoiler
Have you been hacked? ๐Ÿ˜„ 
Message 39 of 53
Latest reply

Why do you say that tippytoes?

Message 40 of 53
Latest reply