My searches now filled with stolen/fakes from China!

I have set up a search for a new Australian fashion brand Alemais - and I have 'worldwide' set to include overseas sellers - but every day my inbox is full of Chinese products that are products of the grey market (stolen from Alemais as over manufactured by the factory purposely to sell on eBay)- when questioned the sellers could not tell me the correct size as they are unlabelled, and they could not tell me where they sourced the clothing from - and they are not Alemais stockists.

I have reported every single one of these items and they are still for sale.

I've been buying and selling with eBay for a VERY long time, and am just about done as a platform that supports stolen products is not the sales platform for me.

Message 1 of 2
Latest reply
1 REPLY 1

My searches now filled with stolen/fakes from China!

Just use the exclusions in your search - price range, seller, Australia only etc on the LHS of your search page. Remember to save that search when you've done that.

Chinese sellers are a protected species on eBay and that's the only way to stop seeing their carp, eBay China will not take their listings down no matter how often you report them, and eBay Australia will claim their hands are tied.

"Start me up I'll never stop......"
Message 2 of 2
Latest reply