My seller is no longer a registered seller on ebay.How do i remove the transaction from My ebay?

I have received the item but I can't find how to hide or delete the transaction from My ebay. It doesn't give me the option to hide

Message 1 of 5
Latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

My seller is no longer a registered seller on ebay.How do i remove the transaction from My ebay?

imastawka
Honored Contributor

In My ebay purchase history, on the right of the item is a drop down menu.

More actions > hide order

Message 2 of 5
Latest reply

Thank you.

unfortunately that option doesn't appear once the seller is no longer registered

Message 3 of 5
Latest reply

After 60 days from date of purchase it will disappear all by itself.

I'm not understamding why it is an issue. You got the item, why do you need to hide your purchase?

Message 4 of 5
Latest reply

@jessie3989 wrote:

I have received the item but I can't find how to hide or delete the transaction from My ebay. It doesn't give me the option to hide

Eventually the item will drop off from view. But if you just want to make it different from the other items you're waiting for you can add a note. On the right side of your item in purchase history, you can see the option to add note.

Message 5 of 5
Latest reply