Notice of unpaid Item.

I received notice for unpaid item. Seller has made a mistake, item received and paid for through pay-pal check my feed back from seller and pay-pal. Please check with seller can you please rectify ?. Seller has apologized to me for his mistake. Regards belle
Message 1 of 3
Latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Notice of unpaid Item.

Hi, this is a community forum for ebay members to talk to each other. Ebay does not have any great involvment on this venue ( other than to moderate for bad language etc. ) . You will need to click the customer support tab on the top right of the toolbar and follow the prompts to contact ebay and discuss your problem. It is always best to phone them rather than email.

Message 2 of 3
Latest reply

Notice of unpaid Item.

If it was paid for with Paypal through checkout then the seller should have been unable to open an unpaid item dispute, are you sure it is not a request to mutually cancel? If it is then it is the seller trying to get a refund of the final value fee and you should just refuse it.

If they did manage to open a dispute then unless the seller closes the dispute after 4 days saying you haven't paid nothing will happen, if they do close it and you get a strike just appeal it giving the Paypal transaction number and it should be removed.

See what a trendsetter I am?
Message 3 of 3
Latest reply