PLUME15 Discount code not working

Hi all

Everyone having the same problem with the current PLUME15 discount code not being accepted? I've spoken to eBay customer support and they don't know how to resolve it and the seller is unwilling to manually apply the discount.
Message 1 of 14
Latest reply
13 REPLIES 13

Re: PLUME15 Discount code not working

only other thing that might be relevant: It's Friday (maintenance day on eBay).....anything that can possibly go wrong, will ๐Ÿ˜ž
Message 11 of 14
Latest reply

Success!!! After finally speaking to another eBay rep it did indeed turn out that my registration site was US. She was able to fix it quickly and effortlessly. She did say that she will make sure the other rep is informed so it won't happen again.

It took me all day to resolve but I got my $94 discount in the end so I am happy.
Message 12 of 14
Latest reply

Well done!
Message 13 of 14
Latest reply

@brerrabbit585 wrote:
 I assume you were using the cart when you were trying to buy. I don't believe you can get the discount if you use the buy-it-now button to buy.

You can get a discount if you use the BIN button as the code is applied when you go through checkout.

Ebay advises the use of the cart because it is easier to terminate the payment if the code does not work.

I use the BIN button for single item purchases and rhe Cart for multiple items.....never had a problem either way.

Message 14 of 14
Latest reply