Paying for goods and are not even being sent

for-7247
Community Member

Seller, will not send your order, will leave it upto ebay to pay your back for your order that you were never going to get, but this seller still gets money off people for these orders that obviously don't exist.

Message 1 of 6
Latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

for-7247
Community Member

Motorbike parts

Message 2 of 6
Latest reply

So you've followed the buyers guidelines and opened a case, right?

Message 3 of 6
Latest reply

Why are people not opening item not received disputes?

How do you know it is eBay paying these people back?

Or left them neg feedback?

Message 4 of 6
Latest reply

@for-7247 wrote:

Seller, will not send your order, will leave it upto ebay to pay your back for your order that you were never going to get, but this seller still gets money off people for these orders that obviously don't exist.

That's the ebay money back arrangement in place for if things go wrong. Which they seem to have done in your case.

Ebay most likely did not 'pay back your order'. Probably what happened was ebay decided in your favour and then deducted the money from the seller's account.

I don't know why the seller didn't have whatever it is you ordered. It could be he was drop shipping and it hasn't arrived. It really doesn't matter, that's his worry if it is listed on ebay as available, that's his job to have it available and on its way to you in time. If the seller does this to too many customers and they open claims, ebay may do something to the seller's account.

Luckily most sellers aren't like this one. What you need to do now is give factual neg feedback.

I had a quick look at feedback you have left for other sellers. The most recent one, you gavce a positive for an item that had not arrived. My advice (if you don't mind me saying) is never do that. Wait till the item arrives and see that you are happy with it before you give any feedback at all.

Message 5 of 6
Latest reply

Is this relating to the item you purchased  at  1.30pm  23-5-22   

If so what does tracking show  (have you looked)

Is the item even overdue yet , or are you just being  overly impatient.

That seller has excellent FB. even through 2 recent major rain/flood events having significant impacts on Brisbane,  SE  Qld  and  Northern  NSW.

Note.   Ebay will only be compensating you, rather than the  seller.  If the seller has provided valid tracking details and shipped within their stated handling time, thereby meeting their obligations to you and ebay.

Message 6 of 6
Latest reply