Buying
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Waiting for shipping

What is a typical amount of time to wait before becoming suspicious that the seller really has no interest in sending you the item?After a few days of trying to negotiate a price, the seller reluctantly lowered their price by a fairly small amount.It...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Retract a bid

I have placed a bid on an item based in Melbourne only to discover it is pick up only. As I live in Perth this is rather difficult to comply with. I contacted the seller who suggested I could retract the bid. I tried this but the link to retract the ...

• 3 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Imported Vehicle radiators

Leaking radiators have been brought up now and then on this forum but worth mentioning again. Have purchased two new cheap imported radiators for a commodore V6 ute. First one lasted around 12 months and the second last 7 months. My brother had the s...

• 11 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Payment Issues

I am currently unable to pay for any items. Chat indicates no issue with my account. I have cleared cookies and cache (as advised), but still getting same message on all devices

• 2 replies
  • 1 Helpful

I think my product is a scam from seller

I purchased 3 X NEW STRONGER BERGAMET PRO+ 60T - REDUCE CHOLESTEROL-BRAND NEW the item has not arrived and when I go into purchase history and click the item a totally different item comes up NEW-Nuzest Clean Lean Protein Vanilla 2.5kg-Free Post and ...

• 8 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Magic order

I recently purchased 2 bottles of Green Calcium Tablets. some how and I do not know how a pair of earrings from another seller appeared and was paid for in the transaction. I had never seen these earrings before, do not wear earrings and certainly do...

I did not receive my itme

Hi,My item number is 393977362070So far I did not receive my item. Can you give me a tracking number? Thank You.RegardsYu Fang

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Sellers blocking buyers

I have had two sellers block me from buying from them just recently for no apparent reason. Anybody else having the same problem? It would be nice and courteous for the seller to let you know beforehand before you go ahead and try and do a purchase. ...

Watch lists and other lists

Ebay allows you to watch items and they are added to the Watch List or you can create other watch lists with a different name. I watch a lot of items and categorize them into different watch list titles. You used to be able to click on All Lists and ...

Delivery Time too Long

I do not understand why EBAY delivery time is so long within the country. I now use ALIEXPRESS because they can ship from China to Brisbane within less than one week, wheras a parcel from Melbourne to Brisbane is two weeks, I cannot work it all out

• 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

can i block a seller?

Hi, I had a bad experience with a seller about 2 years ago. I bought hair extension tape from them and it wasnt water proof so it failed hours of work down the drain. Their behaviour was very much bullying when i left honest feedback. they have a rea...

Finding 'PAYMENTS'

I was recently Hacked and lost over $5,000I now want update my payment details, but can't find the site. Please can you help.I wish there was a human to speak to!

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Order wiped from my eBay purchases

How can I get my order put back on my purchase page that has been paid for but not delivered. Apparently they only leave them on for about 2 months, then they are wiped. Deliveries are quite slow now, so is there a ways I can put it back until I rece...

• 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

REMOVED

Has anyone had previous dealings with seller?

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

account hacked and used to purchse items

someone has got into my account and purchased items using their own bankcard and im wanting to cancell these items and report the buyerhe has left his name address and number to where he wanted the items sent to