can i block a seller?

Hi, I had a bad experience with a seller about 2 years ago. I bought hair extension tape from them and it wasnt water proof so it failed hours of work down the drain. Their behaviour was very much bullying when i left honest feedback. they have a real shop doing wigs and extensions, as well as online stock on ebay, and they have alot of shocking bad reviews, and they bully anyone that leaves a bad review, they publicly shamed a customer for suffering from clinical depression on their google reviews! anyway, i buy these tapes regularly, and id love to block their shop from coming up in my searches when i need to buy this product, as i often dont realise a product is theirs until i go to pay. There doesnt seem to be a way to block a seller youve bought from before, and never want to buy from again?

Message 1 of 6
Latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

can i block a seller?

imastawka
Honored Contributor

On the left hand side of your search page, down the bottom is 'More filters' -

Click on seller and fill out the fields.  More than one seller can be blocked by putting a comma between names.  Don't forget to click 'apply'

You will have to do it all again if you change searches.

block sellers2.jpg

Don't forget to save that search.

Message 2 of 6
Latest reply

can i block a seller?

I know this is not a new thread, but it is not very old either (it is the most recent on the subject)...

I have just noticed a new feature. When you go to a seller's page, there is an icon next to the heart with Saved or Save, and this feature apparently hides the seller's items from all search results: Screenshot 2022-05-25 161205.png

I don't know if it works well, but... it is something if you don't like a seller.

Message 3 of 6
Latest reply

can i block a seller?

You must be speshul Papermoon, I don't have that option. The only way I can block a seller is to go into "more refinements" on the LHS of the search page and block the seller there.

"Start me up I'll never stop......"
Message 4 of 6
Latest reply

can i block a seller?

I don't know, padi. I have just noticed it too. I think it is quite new and you will probably see it soon. It is next to the heart (blue if you have saved a seller or white if you haven't). It is grey if you haven't blocked the seller (and red if you block the seller), and a bit difficult to see on a small screen when it is still grey.

Message 5 of 6
Latest reply

can i block a seller?

Is eBay now making the site more user-friendly ?????  That would be a first in a very long time. ๐Ÿคฃ

"Start me up I'll never stop......"
Message 6 of 6
Latest reply