Buying
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Order wiped from my eBay purchases

How can I get my order put back on my purchase page that has been paid for but not delivered. Apparently they only leave them on for about 2 months, then they are wiped. Deliveries are quite slow now, so is there a ways I can put it back until I rece...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

REMOVED

Has anyone had previous dealings with seller?

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

account hacked and used to purchse items

someone has got into my account and purchased items using their own bankcard and im wanting to cancell these items and report the buyerhe has left his name address and number to where he wanted the items sent to

Scam call

Just recieved a call stating I had a payment for $200+, I hung up. But keep a record of there phone number.

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

article had the wrong street number in the address

i bought several bluetooth tags due to be delivered before end of April, but though ebay has my correct address the seller printed the wrong street number.There is no questionnaire to cover that event.I cannot change my address from the correct one o...

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

I cannot make the payment with any methods

When I chose debit or credit card and Google pay, it showed me "We can't process your payment. Please select a different payment method or check your payment details."When I used Paypal, it showed me "To help protect your account, we limit the number...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Changed Saved Searches Format

The new format for saved searches no longer includes images of daily new listings and you have to click again before you can see the entire list. This is unnecessary and utterly tedious if you have a lot of saved searches and quite frankly I just can...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

do you have anyone in your organization who is not mute. don't you have anyone who can answer a qu

no one will take a phone call / can't get an answer.. I've had issues with a couple of sellers for more than a year and can't get any resolve.. if you get to speak to some one at first opportunity they divert you to some lawyer scammers.. what a grea...

• 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful

I wish to view my last 6 months of purchases.

I wish to see my purchase history for the past 6 months, but can not find out how to access this information. Trying to contact ebay has proven quite impossible. Does anyone know how I can view more that the past 3 months of purchases?

• 9 replies
  • 1 Helpful

afterpay

are offers for afterpay real ?