What is going on with Australia Post?

When purchasing items the last stop before receiving them was Chullora then onto my local depot

but now the parcel has ended up at East Wagga Wagga.

Has anyone else noticed this is happening to their parcels.

My parcel has now gone way past my town and now needs to come back and now the estimated date will

be surpassed.

When and why the **bleep** has Wagga Wagga come into the travelling path anyway?

Wake up AP you're starting to **bleep** me off Woman Frustrated

Message 1 of 28
Latest reply
27 REPLIES 27

Chullora is the devil's playground.....many threads about it
Message 2 of 28
Latest reply

And if Sunshine West comes into play Postal Ping Pong is enacted.......................

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3698468/Australia-Post-parcel-takes-two-weeks-Sydney-Melbour...

"Start me up I'll never stop......"
Message 3 of 28
Latest reply

Snap!

Wagga Wagga East seems, somehow, to be a logical transit point (in the AP universe at least) between Sydney metro and Perth metro AND it only adds an extra 5 days to the transit time, meaning I get my goodies in around 12 days instead of a paltry 7 days.

Oh, the joy!

Message 4 of 28
Latest reply

I don't think they know what they're doing half the time. I sent 2 parcels to the same buyer a few months ago on the same day (separate transactions). His nearest sorting centre was East Wagga Wagga. One went via Wagga and was delivered 2 days after postage. The other, posted at exactly the same time, went via Chullora and Sunshine and arrived 12 days later.

I'm a bit dirty with AP at the moment. I'd bought a few expensive items and the seller sent them SOD as I'd been away for a few days and if it arrived before I got back, it wouldn't be left at my door, it would go back to the PO so I could sign for it. You can imagine my surprise this morning when my AP app alerted me that my item had been delivered via safe drop. WTH???

For a start, I am supposed to have a no safe drop of anything order in place because it was deemed my front door was far from safe to leave anything. Yet, they decided to safe drop an SOD parcel. I checked my CCTV and saw it sitting at my front door. I sent a message to my friend who was feeding my animals to grab it when she got there and put it out the back somewhere. I didn't hear from her and checked the camera again about 15 minutes later and noticed the parcel gone. My heart sank. Another 10 minutes later and my friend sent a message saying my parcel is on the bench in the shed. Turns out she was almost at my place when she got the message, so grabbed it straight away. Blood pressure returned to normal. I'm still going to put a rocket up them tomorrow.

Message 5 of 28
Latest reply

so why is AP losing money? DOH!

its so simple, its delivering mail not rocket surgury for goodness sakes.

what happened to the AP i grew up with, you remember the place where you went to post a letter or buy a stamp?

then they decided to be a bank and a trinket store and pay all your bills store and a baby minding business. oh thats comming.

what? you want a stamp??? whats a stamp? hmm, hang on while i find out what a stamp is.

Message 6 of 28
Latest reply

ytwo000
Community Member

@scrambler3333 wrote:

When purchasing items the last stop before receiving them was Chullora then onto my local depot

but now the parcel has ended up at East Wagga Wagga.

Has anyone else noticed this is happening to their parcels.

My parcel has now gone way past my town and now needs to come back and now the estimated date will

be surpassed.

When and why the **bleep** has Wagga Wagga come into the travelling path anyway?

Wake up AP you're starting to **bleep** me off Woman Frustrated

just like bananas that are grown in fnq.. they go to sydney and melbourne via truck and re trucked to fnq shops and they wonder why 30% have to be tossed due to bruising. absolute joke.

Message 7 of 28
Latest reply

The parcel has arrived back at Chullora again today from Wagga Wagga lol.

So it has done a 3 day trip to no where and now it's the weekend so another 2 days of waiting.

It was at Chullora on Tuesday and technically I should have received it on Wed.

The seller must be a bit nervous hoping that I don't hand them a defect but I'm not going to do that as I know what

they can end up doing to a seller lol.

I just hope that they packed it pretty bloody good and gets here in one piece Woman LOL

Message 8 of 28
Latest reply

I was surprised by my parcel that arrived yesterday. Posted from Tweed Heads on Tuesday, went via Underwood black hole, then went to Chullora black hole and arrived at my place in Grenfell yesterday morning. Yet others wait 2 weeks to get something from one city location to another that's 30km away. Go figure.

Message 9 of 28
Latest reply

its all part of malcolm turnbulls 'growth and jobs' program.

growth, make a trip of 2o km 200 km

jobs, instead if 3 delivery drivers use 30

Message 10 of 28
Latest reply