What is going on with Australia Post?

When purchasing items the last stop before receiving them was Chullora then onto my local depot

but now the parcel has ended up at East Wagga Wagga.

Has anyone else noticed this is happening to their parcels.

My parcel has now gone way past my town and now needs to come back and now the estimated date will

be surpassed.

When and why the **bleep** has Wagga Wagga come into the travelling path anyway?

Wake up AP you're starting to **bleep** me off Woman Frustrated

Message 1 of 28
Latest reply
27 REPLIES 27

a)  AP is not losing money and (b) they are making a fortune on parcel deliveries

Message 21 of 28
Latest reply

@porcelain_dolls_by_me wrote:

a)  AP is not losing money and (b) they are making a fortune on parcel deliveries

Not much has changed in 2 years .................................

"Start me up I'll never stop......"
Message 22 of 28
Latest reply

Oh, I don't know. With all the fake satchels around they must be losing thousands.
Message 23 of 28
Latest reply

I have 2 parcels apparently just sitting in a dark corner at Sunshine West for 6 weeks now. Finally got a reply to my queries... basically telling me to wait longer and my query is now 'resolved'. Can any one beat though my parcel that started in Warrnambool, went up to Queensland, came back to Warrnambool, then off to Melbourne, back to Warrnambool to finally be delivered. Yes it could have simply stayed in Warrnambool but it had a nice roadtrip I guess.
Message 24 of 28
Latest reply

1) theres a global pandemic are you unaware? 2) are you unaware of situation in victoria 3) This thread is 4 YEARS OLD
Message 25 of 28
Latest reply

19 Dec 2023
10:11pm
Transferred
STRATHFIELD, NSW
19 Dec 2023
10:02pm
Arrived at facility
STRATHFIELD, NSW
19 Dec 2023
9:42pm
Transferred
CHULLORA, NSW
19 Dec 2023
3:48am
In transit to next facility in EAST WAGGA WAGGA NSW

19 Dec 2023
3:44am
Item processed at facility
CHULLORA, NSW
18 Dec 2023
3:08pm
Received and ready for processing

18 Dec 2023
2:38pm
Shipping information received by Australia Post

18 Dec 2023
1:32pm
Tracking number provided

And this is supposed to be saving money for the Tax Payer? It is almost $400 AUD to travel one way by plane and almost $200 in Diesel... Still happening 2023 for two day postage... It has gone over my town twice, by the way going on its third...

Message 26 of 28
Latest reply

No offense but did you look at the date this thread started?  No one here (other members) are able to help you.  If you have a problem, start a new thread or maybe ask AP

Message 27 of 28
Latest reply

@hg_industries wrote:

And this is supposed to be saving money for the Tax Payer? It is almost $400 AUD to travel one way by plane and almost $200 in Diesel... Still happening 2023 for two day postage... It has gone over my town twice, by the way going on its third...

Besides being a veryyyyyyyyyyyy oldddddddddddd thread.

Not sure if you are aware but parcels don't get a seat on a plane,  they go underneath.

Message 28 of 28
Latest reply