Please show my Purchase item number 282537624613.

My Purchase item number 282537624613 disappeared without any reason. The transaction is on the way because of being not delivered so far. I can not understand why the PURCHASE was deleted. I have been communicating with seller. It was there until yesterday. I am going to go Resolution Centre when Estimated delivery date, Wed. 5 May. You can see our emails in the meantime. It was not delivered. It is my first experience that it is taking over 2 months.  Please retrieve my PURCHASE on my web page. Regards.

Message 1 of 3
Latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Other members cannot retrieve your purchase, nor can we see emails between yourself and the seller

If eBay did actually delete it, they would have already sent you an email saying so

Have you changed the dropdown box to cover the time period when you bought the item?

How long ago did you buy it?

If the estimated delivery date (a guess at best) is not until May 5th, why would you be expecting it to have been delivered already?  Especially since it is coming from China 

Message 2 of 3
Latest reply

imastawka
Honored Contributor

Ebay don't read here - only other members.

If you open a case for Item Not Received, DO NOT CLOSE IT until you receive a full refund.

A Chinese seller will say they can't refund until you close the case.  Not true.

Ask ebay to step in (through the case) as soon as it will let you.

Message 3 of 3
Latest reply